the thread about TWOs

IMO these purple 2s are kind of like the (mostly white) Infra 6s. They have been slept on because they are released the same day as a hyper-hyped shoe. But to me they look fantastic and in a year many who didn't cop them will regret it.
Don't try and make these out to be "slept on" and will be sought after by everyone else, they just aren't popular. Plenty of people said the same thing about the crimson 3s and squadron blue 13s last year, they still aren't sought after. And that's fine, if you like em cool, that's What's important.

I should start collecting 2's…. It'll be the only Jordan series where i could CAWP the whole collection….

Can't wait till June 7th. hopefully most of the beasts sit that weekend out and wait for the 11 lows the following week.

Can't wait for those White/Red 2's. Hope the quality is good
eyes.gif

Joints look like chick shoes straight up.
As a female, I agree 100%. Personally, thats why I got them. This is the first time in a long time I felt JB actually made a woman's Jordan like they used to during the shy pink 5, maize 7, white aqua 8, coral 6 low, 11 low, violet X days. Oh how I miss the days where women who wear sz 8.5 or bigger could have their own special colors and fit.

As a female, I agree 100%. Personally, thats why I got them. This is the first time in a long time I felt JB actually made a woman's Jordan like they used to during the shy pink 5, maize 7, white aqua 8, coral 6 low, 11 low, violet X days. Oh how I miss the days where women who wear sz 8.5 or bigger could have their own special colors and fit.
I was hating over them 8's cant lie lmao
tired.gif
 those colors were mean.

Those look pretty good. I just got the Nightshades, but I think I'll have to sit this release out. Too much stuff coming out recently. If this sits, I'll pick it up.

i still dont get why they only have 3 plastic lace holes instead of 4

the jordan 2 is the most generic looking jordan in the sig line.

i think ill pass on these unless i dislike my carmine vi and trade for them

Don't try and make these out to be "slept on" and will be sought after by everyone else, they just aren't popular. Plenty of people said the same thing about the crimson 3s and squadron blue 13s last year, they still aren't sought after. And that's fine, if you like em cool, that's What's important.

What are you saying? I just voiced my view that over time, many (not all) people who passed on these shoes will come to regret it. That HAS happened before, it's happened with me several times.

Do I know I'm right? Of course not, but neither do you. Time alone will tell.

And FWIW, regardless of whether I'm right or not, I'll still like them. I like what I like, period. :smokin

Last edited:
i still dont get why they only have 3 plastic lace holes instead of 4

that is strange. there are pics all over google of cdp pairs with 3 and with 4 it seems... and even some older looking releases seem to have 3 and 4. but it is google images. my best guess is it's some sort of sizing thing with this particular shoe but that really doesn't make sense either. who knows

Last edited:
I wear a sz 14 and all my 2s have always had 4 plastic lace holders not 3. Must be a sizing thing. :lol:

Well, these pics are also from Kinstor who is a well known Grey Market kick seller on Taobao so maybe that could have something to do with it? Idk. Just a thought.

I almost wanna buy these Iron Purples… Man…  But Those Red n White is the Quality 2's I Like….

or These Boys...

You know they're Real, When there's yellow on the Heel! ha!

Back
Top Bottom