the thread about TWOs

they need to release the lows

cant do mids/ they look too bulky even tho im copping but damn, would be awesome if lows dropped

There are lows coming this month according to the FNL calendar, the  Black/Infrared 23/Pure Platinum.

off topic question: are 5's good to ball in?

on topic: i really love the skin texture on those 2's Lol

You should check out nightwing2303s review on them. He did a performance review called the jordan project where he does a review from I-XXIII

nah son the blk/red xi from the pack were literally cardboard ive had the 01, cdp & recent retro in hand & you would think the cdp was fake when they were all together

I think we are all in agreement that the 11s from the CDP sucked in terms of quality and feel. The point was that not all the models in the CDP series including these White Red 2s were that bad.

These are the MOON BOOTS!!!

Clowned dudes that owned these back in 4th grade.

Now they hot...

OKAY!!!!

The CDP XI's and even the last retro of the bred Xi's ran small not quite sure why but they did in my size(13).

Just held these in hand overall these are looking sweet but hopefully I can get a ticket for them cause I don't camp for sneakers anymore.

Got a ticket for these without even really trying. Just happen to go to the mall and they asked me if I wanted a ticket. Stores don't have as many sizes as they usually do though.

Last edited:
I don't get the argument about these not being detailed enough. there are plenty of lines/features to this shoe that makes it unique from any other. This is a shoe you are supposed to appreciate the subtle intricate detailing on. I know it's harder to do when it's not Italian leather and doesn't have that rich shape the OGs had, but it's still not simple like a Jordan 1 or an air force 1 by any means.  

These are the MOON BOOTS!!!

Clowned dudes that owned these back in 4th grade.

Now they hot...

OKAY!!!!
4th grade in the 80s? i doubt anyone got clowned for wearing what MJ wore. at least we weren't bashing each other in the 80s. we idolized mike. and i think 4th graders clown each other for any given reason. lunch boxes, coloring books,  and the playground. I'm sure in the fourth grade that if you had ANY IDEA who mike was or what he represented you would've stuck up for his OG shoes. 

Flightclub done sold out of all their early pairs in mens sizes they had of the white/red 2s at $300 a piece. The last 4-5 releases they still had early pairs leftover on and after their release day. For whatever thats worth.

I was in FC today and someone was wearing these..these are mad nice

Last edited:

V's are fine to play in. Perhaps a better insert may help but they will be fine regardless. All modern sneakers have more hype built into their technology than actual utility. My opinion of course.

V's are fine to play in. Perhaps a better insert may help but they will be fine regardless
. All modern sneakers have more hype built into their technology than actual utility. My opinion of course.

I can barely walk in the black tongue v let alone try to play in them :lol:

But i guess you dudes are use to that body cast type leather jordan brand be putting out.

I dont know what the hell nike was thinking

Back
Top Bottom