the thread about TWOs

Flightclub done sold out of all their early pairs in mens sizes they had of the white/red 2s at $300 a piece. The last 4-5 releases they still had early pairs leftover on and after their release day. For whatever thats worth.

Anyone who thinks these will sit isn't thinking straight. Heck, the NightShades sold out in a day, for crying out loud. So did the cookies and cream Infras. Even this past week's purples, much-maligned, are now gone and selling for above retail on Ebay. And excepting certain one-shots like Melo-2s from a decade ago, these white/reds are THE iconic AJ2.

The time these take to sell out will be measured in hours, not days, so if you want them, don't sleep, be on your game. And that means now, with raffles, hook-ups, whatever cards you have to play.

Getting online at 8AM saturday should be Plan B.

Anyone who thinks these will sit isn't thinking straight. Heck, the NightShades sold out in a day, for crying out loud. So did the cookies and cream Infras. Even this past week's purples, much-maligned, are now gone and selling for above retail on Ebay. And excepting certain one-shots like Melo-2s from a decade ago, these white/reds are THE iconic AJ2.

The time these take to sell out will be measured in hours, not days, so if you want them, don't sleep, be on your game. And that means now, with raffles, hook-ups, whatever cards you have to play.

Heard that. Agreed 100%. Repped

I think these are pretty much the same as the CDP after doing my comparison. I really like 2s as well so maybe I'm biased, well then again I pretty much like all Air Jordan models equally. I will say these are a lot more comfortable than the recent AJ 6 retros, I'm assuming the full-length air bag has something to do with that tho.
You actually have these and the CDP's? And they're equal? That would make these one of the worst J retro's ever, 'cause that's what the CDP's are...

Deep concord 2s will be a shoe everyones gonna regret not picking up.

i doubt it, but on another note i got these on lock for me and my son. when they dropped in '08 i wanted them, but not bad enough to cop the whole pack. i was doing pretty bad in '08. :smh:

oh, and this is unfortunately how i feel also...

must cop all og colorways.

Last edited:
Love these and people around always dogging me for have the lows and the 2010 release. Been rocking my lows from "04" for a decade and have another on ice. Gonna pass on these and continue to rock my lows. Good luck to yall who is looking to cop, should be easy, we hope. Had to custom my unds pair with the black midsole. Yellow made it look real nasty so I went with it

View media item 1005476

]

Last edited:

lol

not sure if you tryna hype these up to resell but clearly these are being overlooked for the xi lows the following week

ive never in my life entered raffles or have had hook ups

plan a has always been online and online only

my internet is total **** as well

but ive managed to get every retro i have wanted the past year

still not sure about these

unless nike made these limited there shouldnt be no problem getting these on release day

ofcourse ebay will be flooded with these for crazy prices but what do you expect? resellers are **** dumb like that

and another thing for those that love this shoe and colorway, what is the biggest thing you like about this shoe? because honestly the detail is lacking. which is why i can understand why its not as popular as the rest

and another thing for those that love this shoe and colorway, what is the biggest thing you like about this shoe? because honestly the detail is lacking. which is why i can understand why its not as popular as the rest

I like them because of their simplicity and the fact that it is original in its own way and dont necessarily follow a pattern like some of the others jordans.

The IIs have grown on me and this cw is one of my favorites with the chromes being my first. I feel that one thing this shoe needed was that black and red cw that all the other jordans had for the most part but the infrareds were wack

I like them because of their simplicity and the fact that it is original in its own way and dont necessarily follow a pattern like some of the others jordans.

This... Not to mention the soft materials used in OGs. And the infrareds weren't that bad looking to me. Should've copped. If I happen to stumble across a pair for a descent price I would.

Last edited:
I have to admit, I use to think this was the worst retro of all. Even when the infrared 2s dropped, I passed. Several weeks later, I walked into FL and saw a pair sitting. I went ahead and tried it on, and liked the look on my foot. Ever since then, I been buying all the retro 2s that have dropped. I like this shoe and what's even better, this shoe has been slept on. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening this time around. Nothing else dropping, and I'm sure people will be copping by the loads just to turn a profit. Mark my words, eBay and CL will be flooded with them!

You actually have these and the CDP's? And they're equal? That would make these one of the worst J retro's ever, 'cause that's what the CDP's are...

Yea I have both. Out of all of the different |Imodels in the CDP series, I thought the 2's were one of the better ones in terms of quality, don't know what you are talking about.

lol

not sure if you tryna hype these up to resell but clearly these are being overlooked for the xi lows the following week

Not trying to hype them at all. Even If i wanted to I'm not dumb enough to think my words on this forum matter that much, LOL.

I just think that, despite the XI lows coming out the following week, that these are going to sell out quick.

I guess we will see.. 8)

Looks like we're not the only ones who will cop on RD. A lot of people have joined the hype train bc they knew that it was an OG colorway. 
mean.gif
 Oh well, best of luck to us all :D

Yea I have both. Out of all of the different |Imodels in the CDP series, I thought the 2's were one of the better ones in terms of quality, don't know what you are talking about.
he probably didn't own a single CDP and is just going off of the popular assumption that the cdp's were all garbage quality. The CDPs aren't any worse than present day quality imo but some people swear up and down they are the worst thing ever released. I think the 11s made everyone butthurt but personally I don't think those are too far off from any other mesh 11 that has released lately. they are always cheap.

Simple, clean, OG color, and materials being very nice. I will say with toe box being as wide and rounded as they are, the crease like crazy which surprises me that people want them so bad. There gonna be a plague of penguin walking folks not trying to crease.

these are incredibly clean and this is the other reason

that texture from the iguana print is toooooo sexy

Reactions: You

the iguana "skin" :pimp:

Last edited:
he probably didn't own a single CDP and is just going off of the popular assumption that the cdp's were all garbage quality. The CDPs aren't any worse than present day quality imo but some people swear up and down they are the worst thing ever released. I think the 11s made everyone butthurt but personally I don't think those are too far off from any other mesh 11 that has released lately. they are always cheap.

Yea basically, people seem to just talk to talk. I can also admit that the 11s were wack in the pack as far as how they felt compared to the most recent 2012 Black/Red 11s which were ALOT more comfortable. These 2s feel very comfortable to me and the CDP did as well.

nah son the blk/red xi from the pack were literally cardboard ive had the 01, cdp & recent retro in hand & you would think the cdp was fake when they were all together

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom