the thread about TWOs

I got a confession to make: I'm leaning towards trying to cop the Iron Purple 2s instead of the Carmine 6s on 5/24. Those 2s are growing on me and I regret passing on the Infras last month.

Am i unique?

Nope, hell all of you like some ********.

You have people going for Future's, 5lab3's, Bel Air's, Infrared VI's, Cement II's...which I think are all garbage

We aren't all supposed to like the same thing. [shrug]

II's are plain to me, and the elephant gives it something, but not too much. All of you don't like them, so I hope it's easy.

Repped. It's refreshing to hear comments like this, buy what you like people, don't be sheep!

Repped. It's refreshing to hear comments like this, buy what you like people, don't be sheep!

Yup, I'm all for OG color ways, but sometimes change is good. In this case personally I think this is the best colorway I've seen on the 2s.

Really hoping I can get the concord 2's at retail price, successfully paid retail for infrared' s. It's crazy that each colorway releasing this year isn't even worthy enough to get separate threads on here. Yet, once they drop I'm sure hypebeasts will snatch em all up & resell at rape prices smh.

To me these concord 2s kinda look life some golf shoes i dont know why. And im a fan of the 2s, so its not the model.

Last edited:
Really hoping I can get the concord 2's at retail price, successfully paid retail for infrared' s. It's crazy that each colorway releasing this year isn't even worthy enough to get separate threads on here. Yet, once they drop I'm sure hypebeasts will snatch em all up & resell at rape prices smh.

Might want to rephrase that...but you should be able cop at retail with no hassle

Really hope that they would retro the Chi 2's 
mean.gif
 If they would, they better be a GR.

Really hope that they would retro the Chi 2's 
mean.gif
 If they would, they better be a GR.
Same here best colorway by far...such a shame the 2 gets nowhere near as much love(and good retro releases)as other early Jordans.

Don't know how to feel about this colorway  I do like the colors but the elephant print just doesn't look right to me on these

Same here best colorway by far...such a shame the 2 gets nowhere near as much love(and good retro releases)as other early Jordans.

Don't know how to feel about this colorway  I do like the colors but the elephant print just doesn't look right to me on these

Same reason I'm passing. That elephant print

I'm passing because of the print and purple. Just give me OG Jordan CWs. The line has been so watered down with all these wack colors, collaborations, and prints over the years. Only 2 non OGs I like are the Oly 6 and toro 4. Everything else is garbage IMO. I'm gonna pick up the white and reds next month.

Back
Top Bottom