the thread about TWOs

Funny how some people I know say the print killed it but yet those people have the lab 5 elephant print and loves those alot. Limited stuff changes everything
"Shrugs"
Lol I know people like this.. But yeah, I still think elephant print is tiring now

Finish Line still got all sizes 8-13 available and no traffic either lol. Dont NOBODY want these
Hell NO, the whole 6 people that dropped money for those joints are just clicking Add to Card by mistake :smile: On a side note, all releases should be like that, but...not any time soon.

Last edited:
Nightshades seems to be very limited only 3 villas throughout their whole establishment are getting them, no champs or finishline (atleast in my area) and idk about the HOH and footactions just yet but I'm assuming 30pairs or less...maybe infrared 23 6 numbers

View media item 964343

If these are still on finishline tomorrow I just might cop a pair.... I'll sleep on it lol... Imma deff want them tomorrow n they won't b there

If these are still on finishline tomorrow I just might cop a pair.... I'll sleep on it lol... Imma deff want them tomorrow n they won't b there

If your trying to talk yourself into it, do it on the Nightshade 2, Carmine, 5lab3 black, Infrared 11 low, Future Volt etc. You'll probably be happier with any of those IMO

If your trying to talk yourself into it, do it on the Nightshade 2, Carmine, 5lab3 black, Infrared 11 low, Future Volt etc. You'll probably be happier with any of those IMO

Not sure if u read anything I posted b4 or just got good luck but I am a fan of all the shoes u just wrote expecially the futures lol good guess my man props to u

Nah I just know the feeling of being on the fence about a shoe and grabbing it, only to buy my next pair I for sure love while thinking, man I could've used that money from my on the fence grab to buy these joints.

Not sure if u read anything I posted b4 or just got good luck but I am a fan of all the shoes u just wrote expecially the futures lol good guess my man props to u

And in reference to the Future Volt..are those joints really going to retail for $150. Saw that list price on sneakernews release page, lemme grab a screenshot
View media item 964763

Yea man ur right imma just b smart n save for next week quiet a few drops this coming weekend maybe if im lucky ill b able to get the other 2s n both futures keyword being lucky lol

Yea man ur right imma just b smart n save for next week quiet a few drops this coming weekend maybe if im lucky ill b able to get the other 2s n both futures keyword being lucky lol

Yea man that's a purchase you'd feel better about. Hope you get the ones you want.

that white lace may look better 
nerd.gif

^^^There have been a few. Depending on where you lived, color ways like the Infrared 6, Fire Red 3, Phoenix 8, Bugs Bunny 8, Crimson 3, Military Blue 4, Stealth 3, etc stayed on the shelf for a few days post Concords. It's just few and far between. Maybe it's a AJ 2 thing or maybe it's the color way.

I picked up a pair for $120 in the evening yesterday. That's pretty unheard of. Not really salty. Wish the Concord release was that way, lol.

Last edited:
^^^There have been a few. Depending on where you lived, color ways like the Infrared 6, Fire Red 3, Phoenix 8, Bugs Bunny 8, Crimson 3, Military Blue 4, Stealth 3, etc stayed on the shelf for a few days post Concords. It's just few and far between. Maybe it's a AJ 2 thing or maybe it's the color way.

Yep, all those you mentioned definitely sat around my way. Even the Playoff 8s

Last edited:
Yep, all those you mentioned definitely sat around my way. Even the Playoff 8s

Stealth Xs. Shadow 1s (surprisingly). Not everyone is a home run. Also, the new signatures sit on store shelves unless it's a limited. 2012s sat on shelves for the most part and went on discount. XX8 was probably produced in small quantities like the Futures. Obviously, Futures are fueled by hype.

Nightshades seems to be very limited only 3 villas throughout their whole establishment are getting them, no champs or finishline (atleast in my area) and idk about the HOH and footactions just yet but I'm assuming 30pairs or less...maybe infrared 23 6 numbers
Anything to sell more 2's, huh?

But I won't lie.... The coloring is dope. The shoe just isn't.

Nah I just know the feeling of being on the fence about a shoe and grabbing it, only to buy my next pair I for sure love while thinking, man I could've used that money from my on the fence grab to buy these joints.
Impulse buys end up being the ones I always regret. That's why I'm sitting on a pair of Fire Red 5's that no one wants to buy. SMH.

picked up the concord 2's.
Not huge on the 2's. But haven't had a new pair of 2s in quite awhile.
& I love purp:smile: lol
Nightshade 2s lookin better in my opinion,
But oh well.
the Carmine's will be the next cop for mee

Impulse buys end up being the ones I always regret. That's why I'm sitting on a pair of Fire Red 5's that no one wants to buy. SMH.
If u cant sell an air jordan retro with an OG colorway then you just arent a salesman. Maybe your jus asking for too much. Hell i bought some fire red 5s from Flightclub a few months ago

If u cant sell an air jordan retro with an OG colorway then you just arent a salesman. Maybe your jus asking for too much. Hell i bought some fire red 5s from Flightclub a few months ago
Nah, people just flake too much. Too much uncertainty. I'm asking $220, though. Not bad considering 90% of the DS pairs online are up for more.

Only selling them for that much because I paid $230 accidentally. Long story. Overseas conversion miscalculation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom