the thread about TWOs

$88
CODE: FINALSALE15

My pair from snipes just touched down. BEAUTIFUL SHOE
IMG_9370.jpeg

$88
CODE: FINALSALE15

Thanks for the link. Bought these for wifey for her b-day. Already delivered :smokin

What do you mean?

were still waiting on Chicago lows, and both versions of the Chicago homes, they’re Oddly choosing what gets a women’s release and what gets a men’s release (royal blue lows). They’re also holding back on some of the more iconic, relatively speaking, colorways like OG UNC’s, Melos, chromes.

On a personal note I also think some monochromatic neutrals would also do really well.

I think a lot of what’s dropped up to this point is great but they could throw some heat our way too. Part of me think JB wants to keep the market on 2s cool for a bit.

were still waiting on Chicago lows, and both versions of the Chicago homes, they’re Oddly choosing what gets a women’s release and what gets a men’s release (royal blue lows). They’re also holding back on some of the more iconic, relatively speaking, colorways like OG UNC’s, Melos, chromes.

On a personal note I also think some monochromatic neutrals would also do really well.

I think a lot of what’s dropped up to this point is great but they could throw some heat our way too. Part of me think JB wants to keep the market on 2s cool for a bit.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom