The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

i think the watch came out in 01/02-but don't hold me to that.  Only two different versions came out-steel and/or platinum.  It originally came with the slow beat movement-but a lot of folks preferred the faster movement that came on the 5004, which supposedly had the better designed movement. 

i think the watch came out in 01/02-but don't hold me to that.  Only two different versions came out-steel and/or platinum.  It originally came with the slow beat movement-but a lot of folks preferred the faster movement that came on the 5004, which supposedly had the better designed movement. 

Considering it has the faster movement, i assumed it came out in thenlatter years of the 5002's run. I could be wrong.

only way that can happen is when the owner sends it to IWC to get that done, and of course all supporting documents to make sure its legit. 

It's curious just how similar these watches match the personality of their respective wearers. RM is an in-your-face brand, just like Nadal's explosive game that is built on power. Whereas Federer was wearing a Rolex GMT, more reserved compared to RM but effortless and classic, much like Federer's game built on finesse and fundamentals.

It's curious just how similar these watches match the personality of their respective wearers. RM is an in-your-face brand, just like Nadal's explosive game that is built on power. Whereas Federer was wearing a Rolex GMT, more reserved compared to RM but effortless and classic, much like Federer's game built on finesse and fundamentals.

These brands definitely do their research on the sort of players they choose. Definitely not a coincidence.

Rolex is the greatest brand on the planet. Federer is the best tennis player to ever live (not to mention the classiest athlete alive). It's a perfect match.

Ive never owned a watch over a few hundred dollars, but I love the new air king. I think that will be the first "real" watch that I own. I'll start saving my pennies after I get some buying this house.

I got the Ray II. Would buy more Orients if they would remove the "Water resist" logo especially on their dress watches. 50m water resistance is pretty basic and not something to be bragging about. 

Back
Top Bottom