The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Unpopular opinion, but I think the BLNR is the most overrated modern Rolex reference and I have no qualms with Rolex discontinuing the watch. In fact, I'm surprised it was not discontinued sooner as it always struck me as a novelty piece. Hopefully this signifies Rolex releasing a stainless Coke reference in the near future.

That 3 on 3 was amazing, GS is too much 1600 less and it holds its own truly amazing watch would be my choice but i would need 40mm in titanium

Shinola's any good :nerd: I love the fact they're made in Detroit.
I want the Lake Erie monster, kinda like a knock off sub :lol:

but yea if you want shinola as mentioned, dont pay retail, hell 50% off is still too much

if I ever get wind of a factory sale or something id go and hook you up but idk when or where they announce it but ive heard people getting them dirt cheap at those sales

My bro and I went to an AD yesterday that we've never purchased from before. They had this GMT available, and they offered 18 month 0% interest financing on the watch with 30% down. I told him to try it. He filled out all the paperwork yesterday and they're sending it to the bank for approval today, and we should be picking up the watch tomorrow. Personally I prefer the WG/YG GMT's but this is nice too. In order to get the financing, you have to pay MSRP + tax but based off of current pricing on C24 it's not that bad considering the free money he got. I was also surprised that the WG is more expensive than the rose gold 38k vs 36k, even though the rose has the updated movement. Will post some better photos when we go pick it up tomorrow.

IMG_1363.jpeg

i think they care more for precious metals and yeah white gold always cost more than rose gold, came case with cartier

0% financing... a nice way to get someone into a watch they weren't planning on buying :lol:

All jokes aside, stunning watch. Wasn't a fan of the two-tone, but the full Everose is drop-dead gorgeous.
My bro and I went to an AD yesterday that we've never purchased from before. They had this GMT available, and they offered 18 month 0% interest financing on the watch with 30% down. I told him to try it. He filled out all the paperwork yesterday and they're sending it to the bank for approval today, and we should be picking up the watch tomorrow. Personally I prefer the WG/YG GMT's but this is nice too. In order to get the financing, you have to pay MSRP + tax but based off of current pricing on C24 it's not that bad considering the free money he got. I was also surprised that the WG is more expensive than the rose gold 38k vs 36k, even though the rose has the updated movement. Will post some better photos when we go pick it up tomorrow.

IMG_1363.jpeg

Beautiful watch! I'm not usually a fan of two tone but I think with the rose gold its a lot "warmer" and less harsh than yellow gold. The all rose gold root beer is one of the most underrated pieces rolex has released recently.

0% finance is a great deal for a watch like this.

Went to IWC today and was not that impressed. I think the prices of the Portuguese and Portofinos is way too high for what they are. I liked the Spitfire but didn't buy today. Personally I think these models that I tried on look better in pictures than they do in person.

20181218_125418.jpg
20181218_125749.jpg

I like the pushers on that chronograph, are they considered old school when they look like that?

Back
Top Bottom