The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

All SS GMTs now on Jubilees.

I prefer Oysters but why the change? Keeping it for the PM? Pretty much just a BLRO with a different bezel - no way to swap out bracelets to an oyster is there. PCLs were one thing but imo jubilee just seems off with a sports model.

No updates on Subs, guess they have all the old movements they need to get rid of before updating.

Last edited:
patek's releases are much more appealing than anything else this year...not like i'll be able to get one before im 50 anyway though

Bucherers BiCompax Annual for $7200 seems great, wish it was smaller but its a winner at that price

bicompax_h.jpg

the blue patek 5712 though...

Hero_5172G.jpg

tenor.gif

I honestly don't know what they were thinking as this looks disgusting and as far as I know serves no real purpose to justify the appearance.

wow the DJ 36 looks so much better without the roman numerals!

how hard is it going to be to get a 2019 DJ36?

Last edited:
i think i read somewhere it's ~27k though

seems like blnr's price are going up... some hitting 20k

Goddamn!!! 20k that's straight up insanity. Rolex prices are definitely gonna go up. It would seem as though Rolex are trying/hoping to ascend up the horology pyramid through limiting stock and creating exclusivity. If this is the case hold on to any Rolex you currently own.

have a chronoswiss that is losing time during daily wear.

how do i go about getting this fixed? also located in NJ area if that matters

have a chronoswiss that is losing time during daily wear.

how do i go about getting this fixed? also located in NJ area if that matters

look for a watch repair shop and have them open it up and see what is wrong, yelp or google for recommendations in your area should help

i think the hidden clasp was discontinued in 2018. ive still seen them around some ADs

its not the model thats flying off the cases so there's a lot of new old stock out there, the one i got last year still had the hidden clasp which is a million time better

Back
Top Bottom