The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

got the mod for the mini-casioak

it does make the watch bulkier and bigger and heavier

79D5BEAE-F066-493F-9C8B-12E57914958B.jpeg

9BE5A5BC-9379-4515-B39E-9E0E8FBC51A8.jpeg

6F587325-347E-4273-8DAD-F7C4CAF53556.jpeg

Link on which mod you bought? I have contemplated one for what seems like forever, but I just don't know which mod is best.

first time buying from aliexpress but most mods comes from there and are happy about it, there's also ebay stores from the same manufacturer since they use the same pics but its more expensive

shipping is also weird, again first time with aliexpress and supposedly its normal to say the items arriving a month or two later but it arrived in about 2 weeks for me

Stopped by an AD with my girl the other day to inquire about a YG Daytona I've been texting an SA about over the past few months.

She went to the back and brought out a ladies DJ31 (18k president with diamond dial) and told me if I bought that watch I would get their next YG Daytona.

At least she was honest.

:nerd:

timepiece gentlemen stole all their inventory and skipped town?

I was thinking about getting a Tudor from them since they said in a video they could get it for 20% off, even the new chronos

its crazy, a lot of watch people love their vids on YT

who the hell would thought of that as a PR stunt?

you got to be out of your goddamn mind to do business with them again after this

I was just reading that article too. Dude blew up on IG and YouTube. Interested to see how this plays out.

Happened with a sneaker consignment shop in San Diego several years ago. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was real.

If you watch their YouTube vids you know their lease is coming up/they wanted a new space for their business. At the end of the last video you also see Anthony act as if he was fed up and saying it might be better if he was working solo and then he leaves for lunch to clear his mind.
This easily could tie into a Publicity stunt where their next video shows the new space they have leased etc etc. I feel like this is a PR move that worked out way better in their head but went horribly wrong in reality.

i like this dudes vids but this is just sad and to call them a genius for it when people who has their watches in their possession has filed police reports…?

ridiculous how some people think/gullible but im pretty sure if they had some of his watches he wouldnt be talking the way he is

I like that Montblanc, rose gold would be nice but there's only 1 of them? Dig the old school look to that Breguet.

i like this dudes vids but this is just sad and to call them a genius for it when people who has their watches in their possession has filed police reports…?

ridiculous how some people think/gullible but im pretty sure if they had some of his watches he wouldnt be talking the way he is

The content was good in the beginning but I find it harder to watch a whole video.

It's funny how things have switched, as he marketed himself as the opposite of TGV (down to earth, everyman) and now he's having dinner with Rolex executives and shooting fake Rolexes in the british countryside. And now TGV lost his deal he's trying to be the new Tony D/Bull1tRC reviewing Air Max 90s!

Whether it be the flip-flopping on opinions of brands as soon as they come calling (Bell & Ross, Bremont etc), to the constant pushing of his straps and coffee. It's clear this guy has questionable morals. What makes it more worse is that he upped and left London when someone ran up on him for his Sub but when people are truly concerned about their unaccounted money and possessions it's genius marketing? 🤡!

Last edited:
:lol: i saw tgv’s vapormax review, got real confusedwhen i saw it on the rec page

Back
Top Bottom