The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

pops got called for a retail pick up. They told him it was gonna be a batman but it turned out to be this
6C6F5C92-29A0-47D3-BA6E-425F837450C0.jpeg

omega just gon keep copying rolex/tudor...

firs the fixed lugs on the ultra deep
Omega-Seamaster-Planet-Ocean-Ultra-Deep-6000m-Titanium-215.92.46.21.01.001-review-9.jpg

now they go go after the colorful OPs

amazing wear rare airs wear rare airs

is it the 50th anniv? and did you cop?

just the standard 15202, but this watch belongs to AP. I'm pretty sure it's the same one hodinkee reviewed.

But I was invited to come look at the new 50th's and they also did a whole profile on me for future purchases. Asked about my employment and I told them what companies I own--and also what watches I have in my collection, even non-AP. I think having a Lange 1 and VC helped a lot with them thinking i'm not just a watch hypebeast.

But yeah they said I should be good to get something this year, but no telling when.

Crazy what you have to do now to get a watch.

damn

did they ask for your birth certificate and a urine sample too?

:rofl:

now i feel like im not important enough since i wasnt asked all of those during my last visit to the south coast plaza boutique and i am not getting anything ever

damn

did they ask for your birth certificate and a urine sample too?

:rofl:

now i feel like im not important enough since i wasnt asked all of those during my last visit to the south coast plaza boutique and i am not getting anything ever

Bro I told you to holla if you need the help 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom