The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

2893CD35-F51D-4F81-AF26-EDEF15ECD2C7.jpeg

SA hooked me up with a free strap as well

I put my name on the waiting list for the 226570 Polar in Oct 2021. I followed up today. They called me back and said I'm still on the list but it'll be another year until they MAYBE get one in stock to sell to me. No rush on my side. I do appreciate that they called me back though 🤷‍♂️

i put my name on the explorer 1 thats 36mm, its small and less desirable, back in Mar of 2021 when it was announced

even added my name to 2 other ADs...

still feels like its gon be another year or two

it sucks but it is what it is

Yeah this waiting around to see if an AD / SP decides it’s your turn to be blessed is absurd 🤷‍♂️

my ADs also encourage their customers to post a review on google for the store and while thats cool and all, promises that im next and i constantly see these reviews with the new explorers are annoying

my ADs also encourage their customers to post a review on google for the store and while thats cool and all, promises that im next and i constantly see these reviews with the new explorers are annoying

:smh:

At this point I’m thinking of just going grey…As ****ty as that is…

I'm not reading into it too much, b/c I'm in no rush. This waiting time/list is arbitrary: if it's ca. another 12 months, ok. But anything longer than that, I chalk it up to the global hype.

i put my name on the explorer 1 thats 36mm, its small and less desirable, back in Mar of 2021 when it was announced

even added my name to 2 other ADs...

still feels like its gon be another year or two

it sucks but it is what it is

They twisted my bros arm into purchasing a 36mm explorer and a 34mm oysterdate to get a 41mm YG Sub, I can ask him if he'd sell it.. but I'm sure he'd want like 9-10k.

I think it is fully stickered also.

I put my name on the waiting list for the 226570 Polar in Oct 2021. I followed up today. They called me back and said I'm still on the list but it'll be another year until they MAYBE get one in stock to sell to me. No rush on my side. I do appreciate that they called me back though 🤷‍♂️
Awesome watch, crazy the hype the explorer II has gotten. Dope watch especially the polar. Hopefully you get it much sooner

thanks but retail or nothing for me

Don’t blame you. I used to buy discounted or nothing. Sure glad I started actually paying retail for things when I did though. Would’ve been kicking myself in the head.

Ehh I still do. Passed on too many nautilus’ for 5-10% off a few years ago.

im with you, missed out on 5711 twice because i was too concerned on its size

but hindsight 20/20 like i want the white ceramic daytona so bad but refused to pay $15k... 18k... 20k... and now davidsw has a used one for $53k

shoulda just swallowed it and paid over retail in hindsight

as a consolation, ive hold on to my pride and stuck with retail or nothing...

:lol:

I like my Daytona, but definitely not worth 50K, but if that’s what the market demands…

Has anyone seen the new green GMT in person?

Last edited:
yeah things are getting scary out there

there was a watchtime event at LA in May that has been postponed or cancelled and i think it might be mainly due to these robberies

Untitled.png

no big city is safe

this is NY

Back
Top Bottom