The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

39mm white gold annual calendar? looking at the pic but not knowing the watch it looks white gold or platinum right away, I feel like pm's have a milky look where steel looks bluer if that makes sense.

Since we talking straps…Best quality NATO’s? Been looking for a few to use on the ol’ Speedy but I’m not trying to pay the crazy price Omega is asking for their OEM one’s…

most natos are prett much the same in quality as long you arent going the $5 route on aliexpress (though some of those arent that bad either), just got to decide single pass or not

watch gecko, milano straps, crown and buckle, barton, etc... just got to find the style and color you like

longines dolce vita line with the cartier tank must rip

dv.png

So I had a meeting in midtown earlier today and afterwards decided to walk crosstown to Port Authority to catch my bus back home. Not sure what made me go into the Swatch Flagship in Times Square but figured it was worth a shot to ask if they had any Omega X Swatch pieces in stock. I literally pictured the Sales Associate already about to shake it off with a “No I’m sorry we are sold out” but…

00873884-8AA4-44DB-A8A6-03367E5432AE.jpeg
344B9CF2-A5CA-49F6-A4F3-FFB9D8A17BD9.jpeg

39mm white gold annual calendar? looking at the pic but not knowing the watch it looks white gold or platinum right away, I feel like pm's have a milky look where steel looks bluer if that makes sense.

Yup and Yup 5146G

wear rare airs wear rare airs Im from Newps - all depends where you got out, very hit or miss lol

I usually stay around the Lido area I was there over the weekend. Starting to like the Nobu Newport a bit more than malibu, so much peacocking going on at the malibu one lol.

So I had a meeting in midtown earlier today and afterwards decided to walk crosstown to Port Authority to catch my bus back home. Not sure what made me go into the Swatch Flagship in Times Square but figured it was worth a shot to ask if they had any Omega X Swatch pieces in stock. I literally pictured the Sales Associate already about to shake it off with a “No I’m sorry we are sold out” but…

00873884-8AA4-44DB-A8A6-03367E5432AE.jpeg
344B9CF2-A5CA-49F6-A4F3-FFB9D8A17BD9.jpeg
They got anything left? :nerd:

They got anything left? :nerd:
I asked about the inventory he gave me the “Limited stock and I was lucky enough to come at the right time” I’m assuming these watches are trickled in with the lowest of quantity that’s available to them. He pretty much said Omega isn’t making them fast enough because even the Managers/Associates aren’t getting the heads up on future shipments. It’s wild.

That Jupiter is mine when I come across it. Freak it with an orange rubber or tan rubber strap for the summer.

Y’all about to sell me on those SMP300s. Joints are clean! What’s the best discount y’all been getting on Omega’s?

Y’all about to sell me on those SMP300s. Joints are clean! What’s the best discount y’all been getting on Omega’s?

They really are. I put it on in Vegas at the boutique after having a blast at the craps table, and immediately knew it was going to be my first good watch. The boutique at Wynn wouldn't discount so I didn't buy from them.

I got 15% off MSRP and no sales tax, on bracelet and a rubber strap at cost. This was a few years ago though from an AD.

They really are. I put it on in Vegas at the boutique after having a blast at the craps table, and immediately knew it was going to be my first good watch. The boutique at Wynn wouldn't discount so I didn't buy from them.

I got 15% off MSRP and no sales tax, on bracelet and a rubber strap at cost. This was a few years ago though from an AD.
My AD quoted me 15% off too but I need him to toss in that no sales tax and bracelet and rubber strap! It’s surely going to be my first nice joint. Going to grab it in the coming months.

Hell yeah man. In order to get no sales tax they had to "sell" it to an out of state client. Called my Pops, he paid for it, they created a shipping label, sent an empty box and I walked out with the watch. Saved maybe $350 or whatever.

I'm not the biggest fan of green watches but if you like them, that new green one looks amazing.

Last edited:
Aight after going back and forth between a Tudor Pelagos and the Omega SMP, the recent pics got me convinced the Omega is next. I need a daily driver.

If I walk into Tourneau SF and ask for a discount will they bless me with the 15% off too? I already plan on just the rubber band so I don’t care too much if they throw in a bracelet or not.

I was at CH Jewelers at the Stanford Mall a few months ago and they offered me one for $4600 out the door. I’d prefer buying through Tourneau so I can build my relationship/rep purchase list after my IWC & Sub.

i find torneau one of the stingiest when it comes to discount

good luck and keep us updated

Back
Top Bottom