The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Was in the city looking for work clothes, starting a new job soon. Strolled in to Swatch, strolled out with a Mission to the Moon, shipment just came in a few hours ago.
Times Square. 1 per person, they put your license in the system.
PXL_20220701_201219502.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220701_200956481.jpg
    PXL_20220701_200956481.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
link goes to the joma mainpage but speaking of AP…

so they can make an royak oak without a date, they should definitely release it as a regular RO

Was in the city looking for work clothes, starting a new job soon. Strolled in to Swatch, strolled out with a Mission to the Moon, shipment just came in a few hours ago.
Times Square. 1 per person, they put your license in the system.
PXL_20220701_201219502.jpg
Buying to wear? Do what you feel is best but all I see is people reselling these.

bracelet on this retro Seiko Giugiaro is :sick: to size.

seiko.jpg

Does any buddy know if this black coating on the steel will possibly get ruined by WD40? I wiped most of it off using alcohol wipes but it still smells strong of chemicals. I actually got the watch 3-4 years ago when they were cheaper as well as abundance & have just never got around to resizing the bracelet, the SNKK47 has folded metal like this but I did it in less than 7 minutes while a vintage Citizen Datejust homage I Recently acquired was the same deal but this has wrecked my cheap tools

just bring it to a watchmaker, they might just charge $5-$10 to get it sized and it’ll be less of a headache to you

Thoughts on this version of the superocean automatic 44?

Couldn’t find the black/silver but there’s also that one I’m considering

1657005721333.jpeg

1657005770263.jpeg

1657005795293.jpeg

1657005835501.jpeg

So they’re bringing the ranger back? The end links are better than before but Needs that camo woven nato. Imo

So they’re bringing the ranger back? The end links are better than before but Needs that camo woven nato. Imo
The endlink integration (or lack of) on the old model was terrible so already an improvement in that sense. Looks that way but we'll find out soon. It'll be interesting to see the specs/features on this.

Last edited:
damn, you’re able to cop now?

i think they should have done it in a white dial to differentiate it further from the discontined 39m explorer and polar opposite (pun intended) of the bb pro

$3k on a bracelet with in-house 70hr pr movement, no faux rivet bracelet and the new t-fit buckle looks like a great deal

Back
Top Bottom