The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Send that pm sir 🙏🏼✅

1671663618968.gif

I've been on this damn wait list for the Wimbledown fluted/jubilee 41mm for 6 months now.

AD gave me her personal # and everything. Responds to all my texts fairly quickly. Remembers me every time I stop by (once every 1-2 months). Showed me the actual waitlist (actually #1 now), but she stresses how they haven't gotten that configuration in yet during that time.

Not sure if I should switch ADs or just keep waiting. Already bought a ladies Rolex from them too.

I've been on this damn wait list for the Wimbledown fluted/jubilee 41mm for 6 months now.

AD gave me her personal # and everything. Responds to all my texts fairly quickly. Remembers me every time I stop by (once every 1-2 months). Showed me the actual waitlist (actually #1 now), but she stresses how they haven't gotten that configuration in yet during that time.

Not sure if I should switch ADs or just keep waiting. Already bought a ladies Rolex from them too.

If you really are next in line I would wait for sure.

You know damn well you're buying that watch whether they call you tomorrow or in 12 months :lol:

Without a doubt lol.

I've been frequenting Moda Watch Club (dealers watch group) on FB. Probably the closest you'll get to retail, but been holding off for now.

For those on a list and still waiting, please see post # 9,775 re. my brief chat with my AD. I think it applies to the most of us waiting on our desired Rolex time piece. Peace, F Sharp005

Without a doubt lol.

I've been frequenting Moda Watch Club (dealers watch group) on FB. Probably the closest you'll get to retail, but been holding off for now.

I’m in that group as well, and you’re right. Dealers/sellers there have “fair” pricing for the most part. I saw a Jared ad where they’re listing a pre-owned Pepsi for $32k :lol:

Back
Top Bottom