The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

First time wearing.. not a fan of what whatever the green is but love the band and face….Got lucky and a friend found one at retail so I said why not..,

5396CAA8-C154-4AAF-A39A-C3D7D3D96F4F.jpeg
C631B5DA-EF5D-49C6-8177-F71EBE2E8A1E.jpeg
C02979E9-9FC6-4B14-A7BB-2009D6C3A599.jpeg

I’ve been looking for the Mission to the Moon version but haven’t lucked out in finding it at of the NYC locations.

Thanks - I don't think there's any stores near me that carry em. Northern CA. Maybe in SF?
Probably doesn't hurt to call and ask if they have. It was always hit or miss when my store in Hawaii would get. There was a time when I was going in daily with my wife to get the Mercury and Moon ones.

I’ve been looking for the Mission to the Moon version but haven’t lucked out in finding it at of the NYC locations.
I would think resellers know exactly when swatch stores throw em up for sale. At least that's how it was with the Hawaii location. I lucked out by having my wife constantly check the store and just so happened that they had one being held in the back, but the worker decided to sell it to my wife since she kept asking if the moon was in stock, day after day lol. She knew how much I wanted it and even went in despite being in her third trimester

Facts and I’m way to lazy to take time out of my day to randomly pop in and check to see if they got a restock or not…. Just want a Mars :lol:

Ive been calling but nobody picks up smh... I want the mercury one... did you see that one at any of the nyc stores?

Did a $50 and under gift exchange with family and only put this G-Shock DW-9052 on there. The design is unique enough lol, but it’s the durability I love most. 💯
4693265F-D60E-405F-A042-ABF8B226CC45.jpeg

My first rolex was back in 2007. Walked right in and theres 30-40 to choose from. Last purchase was 2018 and was able to get a YM straight from the case. Saw DD’s too. Smh

My first rolex was back in 2007. Walked right in and theres 30-40 to choose from. Last purchase was 2018 and was able to get a YM straight from the case. Saw DD’s too. Smh

lets not forget how much retail was back in 2007. no date subs were like $5k?

that blue is so good and the weight on that

200w.gif

wish they made a sub no date in precious metal too or just different dial colors at least

Back
Top Bottom