The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

UK dudes carry machetes, kitchen knives, and even swords. They prefer their violence a little more intimate and guns are harder to get outside of burglary.

Lawyer on my block just got took for his Patek. Coming out of a restaurant too.

The waiters and valet def watching.

not gon lie, sort of want the hats but then again i just love hats

its what i always ask for when i buy something or even just visit my ad

Last edited:
UK dudes carry machetes, kitchen knives, and even swords. They prefer their violence a little more intimate and guns are harder to get outside of burglary.
What are you talking about? The use of guns in the UK is not possible as they are not available for public purchase. Most firearms that are obtained for crime are either repurposed air guns, old military stock, smuggled in or are stolen from farmers, ex police or military.

The use of bladed weapons are only used here because it's difficult to legislate against them. That being said it is still difficult to carry a knife here as a tool. There are strict laws regarding the length of the blade/handle and ability to lock.

how do you even conceal a machete?

you gon be pulling it out like the joker?

1701935327582.gif

Any advice on finding a Rolex in the dmv? Looking for sub, op, explorer 2. Something along those lines. Comparing it to a Santos, maybe blue dial or the gold 2 tone.

Any advice on finding a Rolex in the dmv? Looking for sub, op, explorer 2. Something along those lines. Comparing it to a Santos, maybe blue dial or the gold 2 tone.

AD's in the area generally suck, especially in the Tysons area. Tourneau in Arlington might be your best bet at realistically being placed on a waiting list.

your best bet from what I heard is probably tiny jewel box in DC

dont bother with l&j in tysons. they only sell to people with a **** ton of purchase history or famous youtubers.

not even joking. look at their google review and theres some youtuber who said he got offered a rolex after he told the AD he's there to "celebrate getting 1 million subscribers on youtube" :lol:

Lol Word. Tysons was the first spot I hit. Will check out that place in dc.

That’s kind of a clutch move tho. I should lie about having YouTube followers and show em some lookalike

Lol Word. Tysons was the first spot I hit. Will check out that place in dc.

That’s kind of a clutch move tho. I should lie about having YouTube followers and show em some lookalike

There’s an app that does it - slipping my mind right now

youtubers definitely gets preferential treatment

rhis one yt dude goes to my AD and ive been there longer and bought more watches and he gets offered everything, he got the batman and offered the sprite and pepsi…

ive interacted with him and we were both after the green op36 and i inquired a good two years before him (because vlog it) and he got it a couple of months ago and now they promised him the forst daytona that comes in

he doesnt even have that much follower or views, hell i have more ig followers than and i barely have any

i also visited the old AD but with new employees and i was talking his ear off about watches dude literally said to make a yt channel and i can use their store as my main hub and let me shoot there and let me checkout their watches for vids so its definitely something they want as a marketing material

Back
Top Bottom