The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

love that thin panerai

anyone here end up getting on the list for the Daytona-C? If so, how long are you expecting to wait?

love that thin panerai

anyone here end up getting on the list for the Daytona-C? If so, how long are you expecting to wait?

November supposedly . Jordan's and Rolexs all under 1 forum [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Not bad. How high were you on the list? I was reading some people aren't expecting theirs for years

Not on the list but 2 of my Co-workers are. #1 with the white and #2 for the black ; supposedly Rolex is going to distribute based on invoice #s. But I'm sure collectors and etc will get first in line as always.

33.jpg

:wow: :pimp:

please forgive me if the G-shock watch isnt up to par with this threads requirements, but................

anyone know of a good website to get them for under $100 ?

:nerd:

please forgive me if the G-shock watch isnt up to par with this threads requirements, but................

:lol: All love for watch wearers

Try ebay and making an offer?

Check Amazon the wife picked one up for my nephew for Xmas last year. She said prices are much lower than retail stores.

Last edited:
Just saw this posted on Timezone and woot!

Now I can't wait to get my Explorer serviced!

A welcome surprise... Thu, 19 May 2016 16:32

My 2015 Explorer has just come back from regulation and has also received a complimentary polish, so its like new again.

To my delight they have also replaced the small hands with the new bigger versions!

So happy... Magnificent service Rolex!

Back
Top Bottom