The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

yah if i was representing the company and put me through the diamond controversy a few months back, id make em make up for it and the tiffany 5711 is gon be part of that

no way id pay auction price, hell not even pay $52k retail if i have as much pull as jay/bey with the company

Haven't owned steel sport model Rolex in nearly 6 years but that's all about to change.

4k_610dbfbe758ef04fe6a46490.jpeg

Glad to have you back man!

AD called last week and picked up my 126660 yesterday!
They mentioned regular deliveries have resumed but I gather the December delivery is usually the most generous. In any case, glad to have secured the James Cameron before the inevitable price bump coming in 2022.
No sneakers, Aime or other stuff for me for some time now lol

Really hoping he comes through on the Explorer 1 next year.

Tissot PRX w/fluted rose gold bezel is legit that was not just a fan render a coupla months back, various time stamps in video:

would really like this watch w/a 2-tone bracelet but I know that would prolly make it very expensive if real gold.

the fluted bezel went full oysterquartz, nice that they actually made it out of gold

they’re also releasing a 36mm version iirc but fully gold plated which sucks

i really like my prx but id prefer it in smaller if it still going to have the autos dial and in ss

bbombers85 bbombers85 grats on the deepsea, enjoy

the fluted bezel went full oysterquartz, nice that they actually made it out of gold

i really like my prx but id prefer it in smaller if it still going to have the autos dial and in ss

yeah 36mm is perfecto in terma size but GP is just a bad call RN since stainless steel watches are apparently the most popular wonder what they are thinking

i think they still see small watches for women and a lot of the still think women is only gon buy if its gold and with diamonds

yeah oddly enough I think the oversized versions of watches that have already been done can be feminine when they're not on an oversized person, depends on the design tho I guess

Thanks! I was pleasantly surprised. I’ve visited the AD a few times and finally bought a grand Seiko in April. All along I kept telling him what else I wanted and he finally called me one evening with the news. Feels nice when patience pays off and glad I didn’t go gray.

AD called last week and picked up my 126660 yesterday!
They mentioned regular deliveries have resumed but I gather the December delivery is usually the most generous. In any case, glad to have secured the James Cameron before the inevitable price bump coming in 2022.
No sneakers, Aime or other stuff for me for some time now lol

Really hoping he comes through on the Explorer 1 next year.

How long were you on the waiting list?

How long were you on the waiting list?

I want to say 8 months since that was the gap between my grand Seiko purchase and getting the call. However, stock was extremely limited in early 2021 due to the 2020 covid impact. Every Rolex takes about a year to make and inclusive of getting SCOC testing and certification. I think in 2022, barring covid lock downs re-emerging, people should get calls with the right moves and relationships.

Today’s wear - vintage 90s piece I picked up in 2019 before prices almost doubled on this.

Last edited:
I want to say 8 months since that was the gap between my grand Seiko purchase and getting the call. However, stock was extremely limited in early 2021 due to the 2020 covid impact. Every Rolex takes about a year to make and inclusive of getting SCOC testing and certification. I think in 2022, barring covid lock downs re-emerging, people should get calls with the right moves and relationships.

Today’s wear - vintage 90s piece I picked up in 2019 before prices almost doubled on this.

View attachment 2904063
At the time, did your AD give you an estimate on how long you might wait?

last minute additions before the year ends

my AD posted on IG they got the silver BB58 and just wanted to check it out in person and its definitely nice, i know it’ll tarnish but i am kind of looking forward how that patinas

but while i as there, i saw that they had the GS that i was interested in for my bday back in october

its the holidays and didnt want to stress deciding between the two so…

975F945D-EC5A-41A6-974F-6C1E74916A4C.jpeg

B276927C-3D71-40E8-8CCC-6B2BFD361956.jpeg

6BF2650C-C3B8-4804-97FD-48B1E9FDC134.jpeg

got to try the speedy and for a 42mm, it wears well and the new bracelet is a great update, its just borderline but it might be on my list next year

956895B5-A8F1-4CB5-B39C-AF7C4116D2A4.jpeg

Get the speedyyyy!!

in due time :lol: id have to order it from a store out of state to get some discount on it as the stores in my area arent willing do budge much

its definitely on the list now more than ever as my first omega unless they make the white seamaster in a smaller case

also, its crazy how the tiffany 5711 bumped the tifanny OP price by almost doubling it

1640016405721.png

Back
Top Bottom