The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

OP41 isn't worth a penny over retail, and this is coming from someone who almost paid $12k for a yellow dial a few weeks back.

if negative feedbacks you read on fleabay are tru there are bogus dials out there on the Oyster Perpetual 41's. a turquoise dial described as custom refinished or w/e was always popping up when I searched for the watches, it was like 750 or maybe 1000 not 1000's or 10's of 1000's that the dial is actually worth now so obviously fake.

I know for a fact there's custom Tiffany blue OP41 dials, but watches with those dials are always marketed as such. At least in the groups I'm in.

i know ebay got that authenticity system but its probably like stockx's authenticity so im not sold on it

and if you're gon pay $30k over retail, hell if you're gon' buy something in the thousands because you like something enough, why go ebay or someone you cant trust just to save a few hundreds? id rather give my money to davidsw and have the peace of mind

but ive sworn off paying over retail on anything, id rather wait or not get it at all if the OPs gon' have a $30k premium

Thought the OP was already in the 25 range, hmmm

it was peaking at $18k-$19k before but its crazy to reach daytona prices now

miss the days when my AD practically begged me to buy the OP

im just glad it didnt get a price icnrease like the seamaster did starting 12/01

definitely keeping an eye for that [price increase and cop before it happens

speaking of #speedytuesday… speedtimer :lol:

77438F62-C8AA-436F-B302-E61F44CA9827.jpeg

i dont mind the solar version becuase if its an auto, it sprobably gon be too thick and also bump the price

right now its a good pick up and go watch with a 6month power reserve when fully charged

damn

Two women dubbed the 'Rolex Rippers' are donning nurse's uniforms to target elderly victims in affluent areas before stealing their luxury watches.

Police today issued a warning ahead of the festive season as they revealed the shocking extent of the female fraudsters' crimes in the last year alone.

The women, described as a 40-year-old and a 20-year-old with 'dark hair' and 'eastern European accents', typically 'embrace' their victims and take the designer watches using sleight of hand techniques.

A man was approached by two women in nurse uniforms who claimed to be collecting signatures for a 'deaf centre' in the coastal town of Emsworth, Hampshire.

While signing the document, one gave the man a hug as the other grabbed his left hand.

One of the women attempted to kiss him, but he broke away and walked off only to find a short time later that his watch was missing.

Back
Top Bottom