The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

What shirt is that with the tape lol

6432B127-59BE-4EF1-ABB9-80CBC887FB0B.jpeg

Alexandre Arnault gets lead position at Tiffany -----> Puts Jay/Bey and Basquiat painting on billboards across the globe -----> Puts Julia Fox in commerical ----> Drops limited partnership w/ Patek ----> Get's product placement in Euphoria

Bam.. cultural relevance

Alexandre Arnault gets lead position at Tiffany -----> Puts Jay/Bey and Basquiat painting on billboards across the globe -----> Puts Julia Fox in commerical ----> Drops limited partnership w/ Patek ----> Get's product placement in Euphoria

Bam.. cultural relevance
As a former global brand manager at Tiffany....it's about time.

crazy to say in early february but gon’ chill with the purchases, next ones got to be the explorer or the ap

but then again watches and wonders is at the end of march so who knows how long this hiatus lasts 🤣

these tank musts were definitely my favorite release of 2021, love it so much i had to catch em all,

its amazing, simple but elegant while also being kind of playful (and i can match it with my sneakers :lol: )
580035BD-78C8-4C38-A435-6DD9612DA8C6.jpeg

and this one ive been holding off for the longest time and if you’re going to enter the brand, might as well start with a classic and pretty much the staple for any watch lovers

plus it looks likes increase is in the horizon 9it already increased in the uk feb1 and happy with the deal too

its definitely on the bigger size in comparison to my more recent purchase but it works for me, the female endlinks and thinner case from prior gen really helps
B80269A8-A88A-4854-8A16-7233D2E5F07B.jpeg
Which one do you like more? I currently have the blue one

i like them all leaning a little more towards the red and green ones because i already have a bunch of blue dialed watches

Most I ever brought with me were 2 but my duffel has a specific compartment for watches. I'll wear one and store in that compartment during travel

Same, I only travel with at most 2 watches. One on my wrist and the other in a small case in my backpack or carryon. Always with me. And on a side note, I only travel with watches (of significant value) that are insured.

Picked up a Velcro series Rubberb. Super uncomfortable out the box, but seems to be breaking in/softening up or I'm getting used to the fit after a week or so
PXL_20220224_131706865~2.jpg

Last edited:
Just spoke to my AD who had just come UK head office and according to him Rolex will be overhauling two icons and a controversial refresh to a current reference. Vague as hell, and around this time of year everyone likes to think they have the inside line so I don't put too much stock in it.

But for arguments sake if there is some validity to this I reckon the milgauss and air-king are the models seeing the overhaul but no idea about the refresh.

Last edited:
Yeah we'll see if it pans out being true. If they give us this updated milgauss I'll be happy.
Rolex-Milgauss-Ceramic-Bezel-1-Rolex-Baselworld-2020-Rolex-2020-Predictions.jpg

Back
Top Bottom