The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Been toying with the idea of buying myself something new for the past couple of weeks, but coming up short on ideas.

Until today.

272194584_2041638272664312_3101525746716127460_n.jpg

how do you go from "toying with the idea of buying something new"...to a smurf :lol:

^ Well I came dangerously close to buying a blue dial white gold Daytona, but wasn't completely in love with the watch so I passed. This probably set me down the path of trying to find something in white gold :lol:

Briefly considered a black dial w/ baguettes DD40, but it sold before I could make an offer.

eeb94e9a434196f1c76929331f95205f.jpeg

Just getting caught up…Rolex really jumped on the resell market ?!?

Brand new pieces are never going to be available for walk ins ever again :lol:…They’ll just slap that pre-owned tag in them then charge triple “retail”…

I’m never going to get to own a new Rolex…

5832DB12-ACCE-434E-90A2-DCAFB10525CC.gif

Is formal attire required or recommended at club 33?

i was way overdressed :lol: but i figure better to be overdressed than underdressed so i went full grey TB then come in these dudes wearing baggy jeans, beat up vans and some raggedy hoodies and chicks in yoga pants and ab baring sweaters

i do think it was more casual since i was there for lunch, at dinner, people probably got to be a little more dressed up

Bro you're eating at Disneyland, what did you expect? :lol:

its at the “CLUB” :rofl:

i expected people to at least wear a button up, even the confirmation letter i got says dress code is smart casual and no torn shirts, bare midriffs or workout gear but i guess if they’re regulars and paying what they’re paying, they just got to let em in

its at the “CLUB” :rofl:

i expected people to at least wear a button up, even the confirmation letter i got says dress code is smart casual and no torn shirts, bare midriffs or workout gear but i guess if they’re regulars and paying what they’re paying, they just got to let em in

Yeah my guy it’s MUCH different for dinner 😂😂

I just checked the retail price for the Rolex Explorer II 226570:

Oct 2021 (when I put my name on the list): EUR 7,950
Apr 2022: EUR 8,800
Dec 2022: EUR 9,250

:smh:

I just checked the retail price for the Rolex Explorer II 226570:

Oct 2021 (when I put my name on the list): EUR 7,950
Apr 2022: EUR 8,800
Dec 2022: EUR 9,250

:smh:
It sucks but not as bad as paying $15900 in Brazil after currency conversion. Brazil’s import taxes sucks!

Still available rn.

I carted it and debated. I really have 0 use for a baby blue watch, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom