The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Very interested...

Gorgeous, but steep price for a quartz. I have sbgx263 (same model but in steel/champagne dial) which retails for 40% less. You can get an sbgw (manual winding) for cheaper at this point. The sbgx is a compact watch so I find it to be fairly light already, wondering how much lighter the titanium feels.

All that said, that dial + blued seconds hand makes it the best GS quartz offering.

i like that snowflake quartz especially at 37mm but yeah $3800 is a bit high

id take ii in steel with a strap (since gs bracelets suck anyways) and pay $2500

will probably still end up with one once it starts sitting and my ADs willing to give me a disco on it though :lol:

Timex Q
IMG_2257.jpeg

What's the ref number on that Timex with the Coke?

Thanks that's what I figured. 38mm is a perfect size for me. Tons of straps options to be had too.

be wary though, the lug width of the watch is weird as it is narrower than that of its case width

the lug goes under the case and narrow so you can just put any regular straps or else its going to look like this (which im not personally a fan of)

1707244929177.png

you need a strap that is cut specifically for the watch like the rubber strap on the bottom
1707245024916.png

Timex makes some nice affordable stuff. I was thinking about getting one of their 38mm divers with the Pepsi bezel to bang around in.
Agree on Timex. I got this one with a price match on Amazon so I was happy with that. It’s one of my nicest looking watches that I always get compliments on even from non watch people. It’s my only chronograph, but for my diver I choose the Casio Duro.

Not gonna lie I adore skeleton watches. The tag carrera skeleton going for 3-4k grey is a pretty good price imo. Am looking at something to hold me over until the damn 9 month - year long wait for a sub… No box and papers should be fine on Jomashop right? Have also been considering a smooth bezel dj 41. I don’t think wait time for that is too long.

Last edited:
For all the watch content I consume these guys only just came on my YouTube feed. Great content from genuine watch lovers.

Last edited:
Conversion rate looks good. Take advantage imo. I haven’t ordered from there but could be worth it. Probably better if ur visiting

Back
Top Bottom