The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Conversion rate looks good. Take advantage imo. I haven’t ordered from there but could be worth it. Probably better if ur visiting

I've heard people praise them on their assessment of their pieces and honesty and referred to Japanese culture.

1708035632054.jpeg

Finally joined the club and went grey. 2023 124060 should be here tomorrow. Haven't been this excited for a purchase since early childhood sneaker days.

Funny thing is, it's the watch i've been wanting and was about to save a little and "settle" for a Calatrava. Seller sold it right before I hit buy now...
My art of negotiation went into overdrive and I secured a 2023 sub for a price I liked.

Now I can focus on my forever two watch set up. Sub + Tiffany calatrava.

always liked this dude teddy and his vids, he doesnt seem biased or pompous like so many other reviewers/influencer and big props to him to be able to make a legit business out of his passion for watches with an estore and now a luxury boutique (un like the other reviewers who are peddling natos or just happy to just keep kissing brands butts so they get some watches for reviews for a week)

That’s my local too… didn’t realize we had such a DC contingent in here.

Hope everyone is alright tho. Wouldn’t have expected that in Dupont.

Back
Top Bottom