The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Went to the mall and checked out the AD today. Realized that the silver datejust 36mm is top of the list for me now and the black bay 58 is ranking higher for me than the moon watch. Put my name on the list for the air-king and datejust. Hopefully get the call within the year.

in regards to moonswatch, lucky that a swatch store opened up nearby and most if not all moonswatches are readily available and its an easy buy and if it took more effort than that, id probably pass

Went to the mall and checked out the AD today. Realized that the silver datejust 36mm is top of the list for me now and the black bay 58 is ranking higher for me than the moon watch. Put my name on the list for the air-king and datejust. Hopefully get the call within the year.

DJ36s are :emoji_fire: but its got to be fluted x jubilee

BABF10E7-BDA2-4D71-96E5-8DDE0F706842.jpeg

I put my name for a black dial that’s fluted x jubilee but the silver was basic since that was the one they had on hand and I fell in love with how simple and elegant it was. But the fluted x jubilee silver dial that you have is ridiculous honestly. 🔥

in regards to moonswatch, lucky that a swatch store opened up nearby and most if not all moonswatches are readily available and its an easy buy and if it took more effort than that, id probably pass

DJ36s are :emoji_fire: but its got to be fluted x jubilee

BABF10E7-BDA2-4D71-96E5-8DDE0F706842.jpeg
That's the configuration I want in 41. Perfection 👌🏽

rumor is blnr is done?

damn i lowkey wanted to sell my sub and get the blnr. but now prices for blnr prob boutta skyrocket

Waiting for any new OP dials and Tudor releases. Completely underwhelmed by what I see so far.

waiting for cartier, been interested in them more than most brands

looks like a tortue and pebble tease, both id love to get my hands on in steel

also, would love to finally see the coke comeback

Thoghth the coke was a given.. and I guess the black and grey

Would be surprised to see the blueberry

But curious as hell to see what is discontinued to make room for these new gmts

coke gmt. has been a “given” the past few years :lol:

there are supposedly black/red bezel patent filing earlier this year but no one really knows until rolex says so

Yea the patent is why I assumed it woild actually happen

And then maybe that black/grey with the two tone and full gold

Back
Top Bottom