The titanic vol. lost

2 hours down 2 hours up.

Not sure about any quicker, or how the flotation efforts on board affect that.
Also, time to set up the rescue equipment
Would need to transport specialized ships just to get to the location

I have to admit that the idea of traveling to the ocean floor and seeing the titanic in person before it’s completely dissolved sounds appealing

But not in this damn thing, and not for no $250k

Mane hold up….folks inside this thing couldn’t even see out for real? Their only means of “vision” was images on a monitor inside the vessel??? So human eyes couldn’t even be laid on the wreckage?

Dog……

So many questions….

IMG_1222.gif

In the age of technology we're in, these billionaires could easily gain access to a VR experience that makes them feel like they're underwater looking at the Titanic with realistic sounds and everything.

This defeats the whole purpose for most ultra rich folks which is that they don’t need VR whether it be for a courtside view at an NBA game, outer space or the deep sea because they can afford to go. These folks just went about it the wrong way :lol:

:lol: at Breezy being a friend of these kats.

Do we assume the banging in them inside, 2 miles deep panicking and banging on the outer walls of the thing?

Or the thing being lodged in between or stuck to the Titanic and unable to free itself?

Or just ocean noises?

I admittedly know nothing about nothing, but I am not that optimistic. Even if they lost contact but regained control and floated to the surface, the thing cant even be opened from the inside

Oxygen about to run out in 7 hours

Submarine should have had a tether to reel it back up if something went wrong

Mane hold up….folks inside this thing couldn’t even see out for real? Their only means of “vision” was images on a monitor inside the vessel??? So human eyes couldn’t even be laid on the wreckage?

Dog……

So many questions….
yep, you could be inches from the titanic and would not know it.
it's not a luxurious trip. pitch black and cold.

Back
Top Bottom