The titanic vol. lost

To be clear - are you talking about just Stockton Rush or Stockton Rush and the passengers? I think it’s the former but I would just like to clarify.
Stockton Rush only.

Again, it is his entire fault the passengers are down there with him. It is not reasonable to expect them to know what it would take to conduct such a dangerous feat. I hope their families sue him and take whatever's left of Rush's company.

Once you’re on the ocean
I don’t want to believe they just kicked the tires and called it a day. 🤷‍♂️

Everything I’ve read so far points to that being the case. Dude was like “seems fine, let’s go”

This was his safety check

IMG_0630.gif

Stockton Rush only.

Again, it is his entire fault the passengers are down there with him. It is not reasonable to expect them to know what it would take to conduct such a dangerous feat. I hope their families sue him and take whatever's left of Rush's company.

I read he got somewhere between $20-30MM from investors and it was valued at $66MM. There can’t be much left, unfortunately. But I agree that he should be sucked dry of everything (PAUSE)

^Dude makes a great point, for all that money just send an unmanned craft down there since you’re not actually laying eyes on it anyway. Still watching it on a screen.

I’m over here thinking they have some kind of window on that thing 🤦🏽‍♂️

^Dude makes a great point, for all that money just send an unmanned craft down there since you’re not actually laying eyes on it anyway. Still watching it on a screen.

I understand the sentiment but seeing what was down there on the screen isn’t what this was about. It was about saying you were down there and were XX feet away and could see it. Maybe I’m not adventurous enough but even if money wasn’t an option, the whole premise of this voyage doesn’t interest me at all.

I understand the sentiment but seeing what was down there on the screen isn’t what this was about. It was about saying you were down there and were XX feet away and could see it. Maybe I’m not adventurous enough but even if money wasn’t an option, the whole premise of this voyage doesn’t interest me at all.

Yeah I share that same sentiment. Zero interest in that bs. Even if the mission was a success and they decided to broadcast the recordings of it I might pass on that to watch the draft of something

Let’s say they found them right now. Or at least determined their location. How long does it take to get that thing to the surface if it has no power? I thought that It can’t just surface immediately because of the pressure?

Let’s say they found them right now. Or at least determined their location. How long does it take to get that thing to the surface if it has no power? I thought that It can’t just surface immediately because of the pressure?
2 hours down 2 hours up.

Not sure about any quicker, or how the flotation efforts on board affect that.

It's ~2 hour trip each time going and coming from the Titanic wreck site.

Also you can't fast track the submersible rising due to the bends like picasso swerve picasso swerve previously mentioned.

Dummies.

Netflix waiting in the cut for these dukes to come out alive to make a real documentary and make $$$$ lol

rich people are just dumb and bored with life i swear. give me a quarter of a billion and ill travel the world, do drugs, and smash chicks instead of diving into the trenches in trash can :lol:

rich people are just dumb and bored with life i swear. give me a quarter of a billion and ill travel the world, do drugs, and smash chicks instead of diving into the trenches in trash can :lol:
Plenty of rich people already done this.

Back
Top Bottom