The titanic vol. lost

There’s a vid in here explaining why the wine would be no good, only for a museum or such.

Oh ok I thought I remembered someone saying it was still drinkable. but even just for display would be sick. That would be some billionaire flex **** I’d be into. Popping one of them bottles lol

Just remember...

absolutely-no-sex.jpg

This is turning into the Big Billionaire Thread :smokin

Anyhow - RE: Jim Crown. I would call his death sad like any other. He engaged in a dangerous activity and unfortunately died doing it. Just like the kid who was subway surfing. #SameTier

More like the Big Chickens Have Come Home To Roost Thread!

Would the pressure from the depths not make the bottles of wine implode similar to what happened with the Titan?

What is the titanic made of and why can it withstand pressure of 2.4 miles deep and multiple centuries of water?

What is the titanic made of and why can it withstand pressure of 2.4 miles deep and multiple centuries of water?

Water is on all sides essentially. Nothing is pressurized. A plane could sink that low and if the hull is open (plane split in half or as simple as the doors are open) and full of water it wont implode either.

I thought if it imploded most of the titan would be destroyed as well, not whole pieces like that

Back
Top Bottom