The titanic vol. lost

Ummm maybe it’s because the person who co-founded the company is in charge of the website and is now dead so it can’t be updated? If they had current day correspondence from OceanGate with information regarding plans for another voyage then it would be really bad

Leaked pics of the updated controller

IMG_0673.jpeg

I agree, the special effects at the end are the only reason to watch it. Save yourself 3 and a half hours and just watch that part.

The best part was the VHS was 2 tapes so if you popped the second tape in it started right where it got good :lol:

I watched a behind the scenes on it and it was wild, part of the replica ship could turn up at a 90 degree angle

Titanic isn’t for everyone, but there’s a reason it’s still in the top 5 for Lifetime grosses worldwide.

Personally I enjoyed it. They did an amazing job depicting that time, and creating a romantic story to go with it. The immature kid in me didn’t care for romance movies when Titanic originally dropped. But my fascination with the ship caused me to let my guard down. Definitely one of my favorite movies!!

Titanic isn’t for everyone, but there’s a reason it’s still in the top 5 for Lifetime grosses worldwide.

Personally I enjoyed it. They did an amazing job depicting that time, and creating a romantic story to go with it. The immature kid in me didn’t care for romance movies when Titanic originally dropped. But my fascination with the ship caused me to let my guard down. Definitely one of my favorite movies!!
Personally always just skipped to the last half hour of the movie

You just described me 100%. That, and I'd already seen Dicaprio in a couple of things I really liked, so I had interest because of him, too.

You just described me 100%. That, and I'd already seen Dicaprio in a couple of things I really liked, so I had interest because of him, too.
My mom went crazy over dude after What’s Eating Gilbert Grape. After I saw the movie I really believed he was like that, and she was just fascinated that he was able to play the part for the movie so well. Been a fan of his ever since. Loved dude in the Quick and The Dead, ugly how he went out smh. Liked him in Basketball Diaries too.

Back
Top Bottom