The top 10 power forwards of the last decade VOL. LOL WUT

I don't know, I think Pau has the slight edge over Sheed. Sheed is a better defender and has a tad bit more range but Pau's a better post player,passer and rebounder.

Originally Posted by pdouly33

From his chat right now, someone asked him about Duncan right away, of course:

KDonhoops: Crap. Forgot about him. OK, KG's second, then.

Wow. Just...wow.
fail
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahaha.. how can you miss someone that's been often labeled (and considered by nearly everyone) as "the greatest PF to ever play the game"?

On Webber, I just think he gets knocked down this list some because he's been out of the league basically since 2006 and his last really good year was2003...

But if you'd take Sheed over Pau, I dunno what to tell you... *shrugs*

Pau Gasol played on a very, very crappy team whose second and third best players were Mike Miller and Shane Battier...
indifferent.gif
He led those teams to the playoffsthree times before the Grizz finally bottomed out... The only time Pau Gasol has ever been overrated was when people actually thought he was as good as DirkNowitzki or Kevin Garnett during those playoff years with the Grizz...

Webber in his prime OK I can see it, but I'd take Pau over Brand, Rasheed, or any of those second-tier guys any day of the week...

The Grizzlies made the Playoffs 3 times? damn my memory is bad, thought they only made it that one year Hubie brown won Coach Of The Year.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

On Webber, I just think he gets knocked down this list some because he's been out of the league basically since 2006 and his last really good year was 2003...

But if you'd take Sheed over Pau, I dunno what to tell you... *shrugs*

Pau Gasol played on a very, very crappy team whose second and third best players were Mike Miller and Shane Battier...
indifferent.gif
He led those teams to the playoffs three times before the Grizz finally bottomed out... The only time Pau Gasol has ever been overrated was when people actually thought he was as good as Dirk Nowitzki or Kevin Garnett during those playoff years with the Grizz...

Webber in his prime OK I can see it, but I'd take Pau over Brand, Rasheed, or any of those second-tier guys any day of the week...
Dayum. Shane Battier never gets the credit he deserves. Not saying he was more valuable to the Grizz than Gasol, but when he got traded for Gay,Grizz straight went to the gutter. From first round playoffs to pretty garbage... Don't need to bring in the weird BS economic statistics, but come on,this is nothing compared to T-Mac's crappy team in Orlando with a rookie Mike Miller and Patrick Ewing at center. haha...

But Gasol is a stud on the Lakers.

"And Sheed never won nothin other then the miracle year with Detroit. He got busted every single solitary season by the Lakers with AC Green (from the80's) Horace Grant (from the 90's) and then Robert Horry. Sheed just run out and shoot jumpers all day long.
smh.gif
"

LOL, what the AC Green.

Duncan is a center or you could call him a C/PF ... either way I see nothing in skillset that defines him as a PF opposed to being a Center in today's NBA.......... maybe in the mid-early nineties and before he would be a PF ..... but in TODAY'S NBA he's a center ...

Pau ain't overrated. None of those powerforwards can take his spot and win that 09 chip.

Only exceptions are KG and Timmy. Maybe Dirk Maybe.

Chris Webber in his very short prime was on the same level as duncan and kg.

offensively he was better than both of them .

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Chris Webber in his very short prime was on the same level as duncan and kg.

offensively he was better than both of them .

i wouldn't say on the same level. webber's defense, even in his prime, pales in comparison to either of those two.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Dayum. Shane Battier never gets the credit he deserves. Not saying he was more valuable to the Grizz than Gasol, but when he got traded for Gay, Grizz straight went to the gutter. From first round playoffs to pretty garbage... Don't need to bring in the weird BS economic statistics, but come on, this is nothing compared to T-Mac's crappy team in Orlando with a rookie Mike Miller and Patrick Ewing at center. haha...

But Gasol is a stud on the Lakers.
I give Shane Battier a TON of credit for what he does... But as the second or third best player on an NBA playoff team?
laugh.gif
Nah, he ain't that good...

Webbers hands were the best in the NBA of any big men in the past ten yrs. I'd put hiM a bit higher. Not ahead of Dirk kg or td though. Maybe 5th or sixth

If this bum puts Dwight ahead of Shaquille in the top centers of the past decade I might shoot myself

Back
Top Bottom