The Top 10 Reasons why BIGGIE IS/WAS THE BEST Vol. Yes I Agree

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

i fully agree with all of this
B.I.G. is the GOAT

My thoughts exactly
pimp.gif

Jesus get off the Notorious pe.... Biggie is the GOAT. Everyone else is rapping for 2nd place.

Even tho I may disagree with it I respect the fact that it is an opinion, as with a lot of individuals. Dre's opinon on Big happens to fall in thatcategory.

To say that either of Franks albums were average is in fact outlandish. Even the harshest critics of Big acknowledge the impact/level of greatness of hisalbums.

With that being said... Carry on Bro.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Not even,

Violent by Design > Jay-Z's entire career.

Be mad.
congratulations. u showed up late to a thread full of foolishness.

and managed to stand head and shoulders above the rest as the town idiot. congratulations.

you're the first person on my ignore list. i had always meant to use it for thb, but even he isnt as flagrantly stupid as you.

you sir, should be proud.

oh and before i permanently ignore u i just wanted to say

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

"I've severed scores of orators, rappers fall onto all fours like minotaurs"
The word "orator" is pronounced, "aww-raye-ter" and "minotaur" is sounded "min-or-tahw". as such thatline doesnt rhyme.

Not to mention, that minotaurs are half man half beast. they walk on their hind legs. not all fours.

The quote's attempt at wit and clever word play is tragically flawed by a fundamental lack of phonological and literary knowledge.

In closing your signature is garbage. Dumby.

Good day.

Since when does Terrorist Homophobic music ever considered good? Why are you on NT when 1/3 of Vinnie's songs are about sweatshops? You backpackers are soconfused

^
laugh.gif

He made 1 song about sweatshops. I'm no backpacker either, I'm just having fun getting all the NT Jay-Z stans mad.

We can take JMT and the entire underground out of this, there are definitely 25 mainstream MC's more talented than Jay-z, easy.

Rakim
Kool G
KRS
GZA
Ghostface
Rae
Eminem
Scarface
Big L
Biggie
Pac
Pun
Prodigy
Andre 3000
Mos Def
Talib
Common
Nas
Q-tip
Black Thought
AZ
Royce
BDK
Slick Rick
Masta Ace

All better than Jay-z and mainstream

I can name 25 more underground easily

AZ is not better than Jay
Royce, Q-Tip, Mos Def, Black Thought, Talib are not better than Jay

and if we're gonna count the fact that Jay can drop albums so quickly then... smh take almost all of them off that list no argument.

I said speaking in terms of raw talent in my post, that 25 are better.

I said he isn't top 10 considering everything.

I didn't even list underground...

screw all this niketalk garbage ya people hating on Big talking about, any real street cat know this rap thing is for the streets and BIG was our Kennedy, nuffsaid.

BK All Day

Originally Posted by gambit215

screw all this niketalk garbage ya people hating on Big talking about, any real street cat know this rap thing is for the streets and BIG was our Kennedy, nuff said.

BK All Day
nino_brown_101706_FRESH.jpg

Sit yo 5 dollar *** down before I make change

Back
Top Bottom