The Top 50 'Student Bodies' in College Sports.

That's a very old list. Some of the chicks in the picture don't even go there. The fact that some schools that shouldn't be there made that listinvalidates it.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

That's a very old list. Some of the chicks in the picture don't even go there. The fact that some schools that shouldn't be there made that list invalidates it.

shut the #$%^ up.
laugh.gif

thing is you're serious, but are you even listening to yourself?

'schools dont belong', 'invalidates'.
roll.gif

invalidates it according to who? the Official National Correlation of Post Secondary School to Attractive Female Ratio Rankings Association?

why does no one understand that the rankings list format is irrelevant? it's an excuse to post pics of hot chicks.

sooo many whiny little #$%^&'s on NT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

That's a very old list. Some of the chicks in the picture don't even go there. The fact that some schools that shouldn't be there made that list invalidates it.

shut the #$%^ up.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

invalidates it according to who? the Official National Correlation of Post Secondary School to Attractive Female Ratio Rankings Association?

why does no one understand that the rankings list format is irrelevant? it's an excuse to post pics of hot chicks.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have heard that the 2 Arizona schools are insane with the amount of gorgeous women there. Makes me wish I cared about HS and went somewhere like that for 4years. Solid list except they could have found better women for the Buckeyes. Those girls are pretty average

shut the #$%^ up.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

shut the #$%^ up.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

And you are the man for always postin pics of said hot chicks.
pimp.gif

Soon as I saw the thread title I knew it was you who started it.
laugh.gif

UT>TT

That being said do not sleep on Lubbock, them white girls love them
some brothas. Haha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

And you are the man for always postin pics of said hot chicks.
pimp.gif

Soon as I saw the thread title I knew it was you who started it.
laugh.gif
Damn skippy i am and Damn skippy i was.
laugh.gif

#23 suits us...last couple years were
alien.gif
sick.gif
but from what I've seen this year academicstandards must have gone down because the influx of hot girls went up dramatically this quarter.

P.S. I wish I lived in SEC country
frown.gif

Attending FSU and by visiting UF often, I can say that FSU should easily be higher.

I have friends who go to UF and they say the girls are better up here.

UC Santa Barbaaaaaara baby...2007 alumni checking in. She is a great example of the beauty we had day to day there.

Back
Top Bottom