The Tragic Comedian That Was Chris Farley...

I always enjoyed his movies.

I saw the pics of him shortly after he died.

No bueno.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Regardless, he's one of my favorites and his days on SNL with Sandler, Rock, Myers, Spade, Hartman, etc. are still hilarious today.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm biased because that's the cast that I grew up on, but I'd honestly put them up against any SNL cast past or present...
...as far as the sheer amount of talent on one show is concerned - their only competition is "In Living Color."

EDIT: The SNL episode that Phil spoke about that was in the works for that week went on to be the infamous "Martin Lawrence" episode that got Martin a lifetime ban from NBC...

Regardless, he's one of my favorites and his days on SNL with Sandler, Rock, Myers, Spade, Hartman, etc. are still hilarious today.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm biased because that's the cast that I grew up on, but I'd honestly put them up against any SNL cast past or present...
...as far as the sheer amount of talent on one show is concerned - their only competition is "In Living Color."

EDIT: The SNL episode that Phil spoke about that was in the works for that week went on to be the infamous "Martin Lawrence" episode that got Martin a lifetime ban from NBC...

This was my guy..he was sooo funny killed it all the time. I truly miss him and wish he could be apart of the funny people of today. Wish I could get another movie with him and Spade they worked so well together..

This was my guy..he was sooo funny killed it all the time. I truly miss him and wish he could be apart of the funny people of today. Wish I could get another movie with him and Spade they worked so well together..

Loved his work, the Chippendale skit with Swayze is still a top 10 SNL skit of all time, gets me everytime. Kind of eerie how similar him and Belushi were in many ways from their personalities, to their work, and how they died.

Loved his work, the Chippendale skit with Swayze is still a top 10 SNL skit of all time, gets me everytime. Kind of eerie how similar him and Belushi were in many ways from their personalities, to their work, and how they died.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

what happened here?

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

what happened here?

Back
Top Bottom