The Tragic Comedian That Was Chris Farley...

if you're a fan of his i really recommend this book. i read it in a couple days. 
it gives the perspective of everyone around him (gf's, SNL cast/producers, family). he sounds like such a nice guy, it was tough knowing how it would end.

Made up mostly of excerpts from intimate interviews with family, childhood friends, famous castmates, and writers, The Chris Farley Show is a vivid portrait of a performer, told plainly by the people who knew him best at every stage of his life. The interview quotes have been rearranged into a chronological narrative

2395757419_0a0c58d4a3.jpg

if you're a fan of his i really recommend this book. i read it in a couple days. 
it gives the perspective of everyone around him (gf's, SNL cast/producers, family). he sounds like such a nice guy, it was tough knowing how it would end.

Made up mostly of excerpts from intimate interviews with family, childhood friends, famous castmates, and writers, The Chris Farley Show is a vivid portrait of a performer, told plainly by the people who knew him best at every stage of his life. The interview quotes have been rearranged into a chronological narrative

2395757419_0a0c58d4a3.jpg

Before I realized he has a brother (Kevin Farely) I used to be disturbed because I thought commercials were casting a bootleg Chris Farley.

kevin-farley-14th-hollywood-awards-gala-Jq4rNo.jpg

Before I realized he has a brother (Kevin Farely) I used to be disturbed because I thought commercials were casting a bootleg Chris Farley.

kevin-farley-14th-hollywood-awards-gala-Jq4rNo.jpg

I was watching Billy Maddison this past weekend and it made me realize much I miss Chris Farley. Hes so effing hilarious. I dont think Ive ever seen a movie starring or co-starring chris farley and said THIS MOVIE SUCKS..

Rest in Peace Chris Farley.

I was watching Billy Maddison this past weekend and it made me realize much I miss Chris Farley. Hes so effing hilarious. I dont think Ive ever seen a movie starring or co-starring chris farley and said THIS MOVIE SUCKS..

Rest in Peace Chris Farley.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Regardless, he's one of my favorites and his days on SNL with Sandler, Rock, Myers, Spade, Hartman, etc. are still hilarious today.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm biased because that's the cast that I grew up on, but I'd honestly put them up against any SNL cast past or present...
...as far as the sheer amount of talent on one show is concerned - their only competition is "In Living Color."

EDIT: The SNL episode that Phil spoke about that was in the works for that week went on to be the infamous "Martin Lawrence" episode that got Martin a lifetime ban from NBC...

what happened here?

Taken from wiki
"He hosted Saturday Night Live on February 19, 1994, where he made crude remarks about women's genitalia and personal hygiene; the monologue was completely edited out of NBC reruns and syndicated versions, and Lawrence was banned from the show for life. "Martin"'s ratings continued to skyrocket so much that Fox became more of a contender against NBC and came closer to being considered among the top television networks"

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Regardless, he's one of my favorites and his days on SNL with Sandler, Rock, Myers, Spade, Hartman, etc. are still hilarious today.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm biased because that's the cast that I grew up on, but I'd honestly put them up against any SNL cast past or present...
...as far as the sheer amount of talent on one show is concerned - their only competition is "In Living Color."

EDIT: The SNL episode that Phil spoke about that was in the works for that week went on to be the infamous "Martin Lawrence" episode that got Martin a lifetime ban from NBC...

what happened here?

Taken from wiki
"He hosted Saturday Night Live on February 19, 1994, where he made crude remarks about women's genitalia and personal hygiene; the monologue was completely edited out of NBC reruns and syndicated versions, and Lawrence was banned from the show for life. "Martin"'s ratings continued to skyrocket so much that Fox became more of a contender against NBC and came closer to being considered among the top television networks"

co-sign on the book... heartbreaking.

I've always been a huge fan... being a portly youth during his SNL comeup, I felt like "yeah, he gets me, that's awesome."

co-sign on the book... heartbreaking.

I've always been a huge fan... being a portly youth during his SNL comeup, I felt like "yeah, he gets me, that's awesome."

Back
Top Bottom