The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

2-3 years ago when NT chat was at its finest, ChitownLegend was one of the many regulars on there.

i forgot his AIM SN then.

When females used to ask him for pics, those are the pics he usually gave them.

So all that time i been talking to an impersonator?

LOL crazy stuff.

my fault this is takin longer than i expected, im diggin wayyyy back into my emails to get paypalinfo, addresses, emails, etc but Microsoft paint FTL.. heres a lil somethin while yall waitin tho..

I "met" son back in 06' when dudes would go on another site to flame and exposeheads... Thats what makes this whole **** so sad, 3years of "living" multiple personalities???
if anyone remembers the aim chats that were poppin a couple summers back he was even in that@%%..
dyvbdj.jpg

ws19h0.jpg

son was using the s/n "jays on ma feet" at thattime..

anyway fast forward a bit i started messin with dude heavy when it came to exposing these NT broads,he was behind alot of em, waytoomuchhoney, sofie, even a few othersthat i decided not to put out there..

5ts3g3.jpg

2ughp4k.jpg

LOOK AT THAT EMAIL? lmao i shouldve known dude would steal an identity, Dontegotgame?? really?
eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Anyway he hit me up one day and asked if i could take some tagged pics for him of a xbox 360 with hisISS name, a dude aint stupid and i wanted parts so i agreed to do so as long as he broke me off with bread and i didnt have to get my hands dirty. Beefore iknew it i was takin pics of Kicks, sidekicks, laptops, clothes, ANYTHING someone would show interest in and that money was comin in quick.. he would hurry upand buy things on ebay, flightclub, any website that accepted paypal, before someone could file a claim and then dump the excess money into my account, Afterthat account got locked he would do the whole process over again.

He did this mostly on ISS BEEcause it was easy to get a name that was more than 3months old fromNTers that only went on ISS for browsing.. over time son would tell me these stories about having a bunch of D1 looks, "his girl" lauren, and randomother bullishh.. im skippin mad stuff but im tryna get this out quick I suspected he was a fake once when lookin thru "his myspace", THERE WAS NO ONEfrom "his town", random chicks from south dakota smh but brushed that off. I havent been on NT in awhile but when P made that first thread i was likeeeeeek, couldnt beelieve it. I remember havin chats with HIM & Lauren at the same time meaning son has problems.

dude def had this all planned out and was living a fantasy lifestyle..When this thread popped uptonight as im shakin my head i remembered somethin. He effed up, Me and him deff made a transaction before. besides all the scamming he had a Paypal accountthat was confirmed, verified, address and all that and i sent him a package with signature confirmation which he received. i was gunna keep it moving but thisis by far the biggest hoee move ive seen on NT since joining in 04'. im tryna digg up that address from the paypal account now so we can see who dude is..One thing for sure tho is that this whole thing is a little too suspect, i honestly think that stuff got too real for someone with the scamming and to coverthemselves up they got a well known NT member covering up for them.. but ayy thas just me..

Sloppy +$$ post and the whole story aint posted up but imma bee back

I think we need a thread of everyone listing their alternate SN's. This is getting ridiculous.

For the record: Illuztrious = Ir Al Cine

Just made up the second one to make fun of NYC NT'ers awhile back. Rarely use the account tho'.

despite how lame it is to impersonate someone online, I give him his props he had to be near genius to pull this off.

i read everything but havent really fully understood it
what i do understand though, is very interesting

Originally Posted by its Labrev

I exposed WayTooMuchHoney w/ an impersonator, I'm disgusted in myself.
smh.gif
Exactly, remember she made a comment on "his" jean shorts. What a bastard. Chased away a tenderoni for no reason. Can't believe Igave props to this lying son of a %#@+%.

if he was here to scam people, why would he have thousands of posts under is name(s). Dude takes two pretty well known "nters" names or w/e andconstantly posts in general while scamming people on the side? Makes no sense

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Something isn't adding up
now that you mention it...something does smell a lil saucy
this thread has the be the most confusing thing i've read all year.

chitownURBANlegend
laugh.gif

MisterP and these 2 other people are playin everybody on NT

I'm thinkin this more than anything
nerd.gif
... How hard is it for son toask Lauren/Jordan is they know a 'Donte'????

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

chitownURBANlegend
laugh.gif

MisterP and these 2 other people are playin everybody on NT

I'm thinkin this more than anything
nerd.gif
... How hard is it for son to ask Lauren/Jordan is they know a 'Donte'????

Also what are the odds of him knowing both of them..

You bammas is lames for real, you guys flaming bamma for the same thing half u dukes do
smh.gif

let dude live hop off his nuts
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

You bammas is lames for real, you guys flaming bamma for the same thing half u dukes do
smh.gif

let dude live hop off his nuts
smh.gif
oh word?

You say half of us pretend to be females on the interwebz? No thats you ONE LOVE.
Obviously the kid who did the same thing he did is gonna come in here saying that
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

you and Donte got problems
smh.gif

How you got that avy though? Smfh...

Back
Top Bottom