The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif
@ y'all saying MisterP has something to do with it .

Clueless %%! _'s .
laugh.gif

It's kind of obvious for the people that arent getting the story ...

A dude is POSING as the REAL Jordan . Stealing his pictures , using his identity , found a girl on his friends list &nd impersonated her too .
Is it that hard ?

MisterP , add me on Facebook .

RKO2004 wrote:

Man they could have got dude killed. Sheesh.

That's the scariest thing about this whole situation. Ya'll cats be quick to PYP here and all over the net. Gotta be careful especiallywith cats creating fake myspaces and %@!* using stolen pictures. Mad props to P for clearing the air on this matter.

All yall +@!#%$ is stupid that think P got something to do with it. My man is too busy to go through with a plan as elaborate as this one was.

Originally Posted by RellNye

RKO2004 wrote:

Man they could have got dude killed. Sheesh.
That's the scariest thing about this whole situation. Ya'll cats be quick to PYP here and all over the net. Gotta be careful especially with cats creating fake myspaces and %@!* using stolen pictures. Mad props to P for clearing the air on this matter.

All yall +@!#%$ is stupid that think P got something to do with it. My man is too busy to go through with a plan as elaborate as this one was.

RELLNye is the real jordan!

it shouldnt be that hard to find the imposter. they obviously have to have access to there FB accounts via friends with them or someway.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

it shouldnt be that hard to find the imposter. they obviously have to have access to there FB accounts via friends with them or someway.
That's what I'm saying .

MisterP , you need to get on that . For real .

&nd mods ... can any of you get any IP addresses that match anything ?

Kind of sad that they aren't involved &nd this is playing with someones life ...

One way we can get closer to see who it actually is... We need Bee to come back with the address that chitown gave him for that transaction... Then somehow Pshould find out Jordans address., unless he was using a different address.. And then work from there...

I know MisterP is good peoples, I don't think hes helping a scammer willingly, I said maybe he was going with what they said without knowing for sure.

I just said its fishy, that they would have no reason to create an NT identity if they were already 6+months into ISS scamming.

people took what I said and ran with it.

I know, right. I keep coming back, expecting to see something new.

What I dont understand is; as popular as dude, apparently, was- no one is coming forward to cosign him and only one dude came forward and said that he scammedhim. It seems like someone has to have some more info, one way or another. I guess, maybe not, though, if dude was living as someone else the whole time. Justseems like there would be more to it.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Kind of sad that they aren't involved &nd this is playing with someones life ...
what do you want from us?...
the accounts have been banned....that's all we can do.

wow. I have no idea what's going on right now (in a towlie voice). I'm glad I'm not into to NT enough to know or care about this

^ so dirty were sole 4 real &nd chitownlegend/kis open doors the same IP address ? &nd do you have an idea on who it could have been . He knew NTtoooooo well to be a random dude . He has to be an OG .

I don't think the names should have been banned right now ... let him explain his case .

Back
Top Bottom