The U.S. Agrees, iPhone is NOT most popular phone

iphone > U.S.
laugh.gif

-bdis-

Originally Posted by I Skate Nikes

the world is in my hands with my iphone, even more so now that its jailbroken.
qft

and this could have to do with the fact that so many people are on Verizon in the US and they obviously don't have the option of getting an iPhone, butthey do offer BB's

I love my iPhone btw, best phone out.
and I used to have Verizon(they still have great service, though). if Verizon gets the iPhone I'd consider going back unless they put super restrictionson it

Best most reliable and multi purpose true PDA is tha Blackberry hands down....But the most sought out and feature/App friendly phone is the IPHONE handsdown....It all boils down to the needs of the business....and this can also be for your personal BIZZ!!!

I have to say im quite blessed to have the best of both worlds....Bold for Worky and Iphone for play!!

ChuyeeOUT!

IMO Blackberry>Iphone

I have a BB 8900 with tmobile and think it is the best phone avail.Now as far the sterotypes I seen the same amount of people show-off their BB and Iphone.Justlike not to long ago with Nextel with Direct Connect (Didn't y'all love when people used DC in public places).

Me personally up until 2 years ago I used to get every new Sidekick and Nextel that came out until I switched to BB.To me I find it to be the most completephone or line of phones on the market,granted the iPhone has a bunch of apps and can store music.

...I just get Sidekick vibes from the iPhone and plus I already have a 120gb iPod,until the iPhone reach that capacity,which is doubtful,I am sticking with theBB.

To the owners of the iPhone do you guys actually listen to music on it?

Are the apps really that good?

When will bluetooth be implemented?

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

We needed a news article to tell us this?

No but on NT everyone is saying the iPhone is this and that and that "everyone" wants one. Appearantly not everyone. Basically majority of the U.S. doesnt want that overated, gassed up iPod.

you sound incredibly salty
laugh.gif

Thats like saying Motorola V3 RAZR > iPhone. As far as I know the iPhone has never had a promotion for buy one get one free ala BB. Just because it sellsthe most units doesn't mean it's the best. Quality > Quantity.

Opinions in an argument are only valid from people who have tried both.

I've had and loved both.

The apps on the iphone are out of this world.. And its amazing how much you can customize the phone.

I love the bb, and I am in love with typing on a QWERTY keyboard. BB messenger is the best thing ever.

I went from a 8320.. To an iphone.. To the Storm.. To the 8900, and I feel like the only thing keeping me with BB is bb messenger..

With that said..

The iphone is calling me in the very near future
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

SouthsideChi773 wrote:

To the owners of the iPhone do you guys actually listen to music on it?

Are the apps really that good?

When will bluetooth be implemented?

Yes (dont have an iPod anymore) , Yes (the possibilities are endless) plus its free and there is already a bluetooth app called iBluetooth and itworks perfectly fine..

Bluetooth will be included in the next update too..

Oh , i got a jailbroken iPhone..

People saying that most consumers dont want an iphone must live under arock.. i worked in many diffrent cellphone store here in nyc and i have not had one customer that if could get an iphone free would not takeit....

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

People saying that most consumers dont want an iphone must live under a rock.. i worked in many diffrent cellphone store here in nyc and i have not had one customer that if could get an iphone free would not take it....

What!Of course if it was free I would be there!

But if it came down to one or the other a large percentage would go for the BB and the numbers proved it.

Judging by this thread I see that

Under 25=iPhone
Over 25=BB

On one end how come the iPhone is not avail on all major carriers?

On the other if it was that good everyone would be switching over to AT&T.

Iphone still rank 2nd and only sold by at&t. unlike the others sold by multiples companies.

Plus govt. funds blackberries to military,

im a medic and in the air force, all the doctor walk around on there provided blackberries.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Considering that the iPhone is likely rolling out a 3rd-generation model in the summer and consequently outdating the current models, that might help to explain some part of this report.

This is showing that the BB Curve stole the #1 spot from the iPhone. Obviously noting that the iPhone was the #1. Why is it that this happened, and the ONLYreason this happened? Because of the slew of "BOGO" (Buy One Get One Free) offers carriers were offering this quarter.

No, I don't have an iPhone. I've been a loyal VZW customer for the past 7 years.

BB is a great business phone. That's it. But RIM is failing with their attempt to "crossover" . . . look at the STORM for crying outloud.

Peace

Who cares about the blackberry or the iphone when the htc touch pro II is coming. Bow down!!! Lol. Iphone would be cool to have but i can deal with the touchscreen texting so its gonna be qwerty keyboards for me until touch screen texting become more satisfying for I.

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

People saying that most consumers dont want an iphone must live under a rock.. i worked in many diffrent cellphone store here in nyc and i have not had one customer that if could get an iphone free would not take it....

What!Of course if it was free I would be there!

But if it came down to one or the other a large percentage would go for the BB and the numbers proved it.

Judging by this thread I see that

Under 25=iPhone
Over 25=BB

On one end how come the iPhone is not avail on all major carriers?

On the other if it was that good everyone would be switching over to AT&T.

My thought exactly it must not be that good if so AT&T woulf have an influx of customers. And would have the largest network in the U.S. which they do NOThave.

Back
Top Bottom