The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Ever since euro '96 portugals been 8-0 in their second group game in all international tournaments ..... But I'm still nervous as hell. Can't even take a sip withouth my hands shaking

My man is doing it 
pimp.gif

Sorry CR7...your one of my favorite players but I gotta rock with the USA on this.

Get the job done fellas, don't ask for respect, make them respect you.

Where are the dudes that were slandering nani last week

Portugal is playing with 10 men. Ronaldo is obviously hurt and not playing 100%

Last edited:
So Nani gets his first goal in like forever & this dude in here talking...

These young fellas....

Last edited:
There is no doubt that Nani has talent but he falls into the coulda, woulda, shoulda category. Not sure if he will ever live up to the promise he has but to call him under rated or under appreciated is just not even close to being accurate if you watch football & understand what it is your seeing....

Truth Serum must've gotten banned from the other thread hence why we are seeing an increase in more of his silly *** posts. Eventually he will banned from here too.

You were the one that went snitching to the mods because you were feeling some type of way
Truth Serum must've gotten banned from the other thread hence why we are seeing an increase in more of his silly *** posts. Eventually he will banned from here too.

A glimpse. A goal!

Group of death for a reason. All 4 teams have their fate in their hands now

Last edited:
In other news...

World Cup Ghana soccer star hands out money on Brazil streets (VIDEO)
Sulley Muntari visited the coastal town of Maceio and was filmed giving out money as he walked through.

His team may not win the World Cup but a Ghana soccer star has won admirers after video emerged of him handing out money to poor Brazilians.

Sulley Muntari was filmed handing out cash to people in the town of Maceio, on Brazil's eastern coast.

Muntari, who plays in Italy, is shown giving the money to various people in the video clip.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...-money-brazil-streets-video-article-1.1839518

Portugal don't deserve to even have a chance at the next round.

I know Ronaldo is out there injured and fighting on, I know we have injuries and no left back anymore - but come on man.

Mirelles was useless he should not be starting. Eder is a joke. Nani although he scored and had some good shots this dude doesn't know how to make a simple god damn pass on the ground. Not to mention he can't even make a simple tackle or head the ball away. It's the gift and the curse with this ****** guy :evil:

You can't have Ronaldo out there on the LW, the dude cannot accelerate. I'm completely against putting Ronaldo in as a number 9 but it has to be done next game. Put Vierinha (who I think should be out there) on the LW. Put Carvalho on in the midfield. And step your ****** game up Portugal. God damn. We have to score like 4 goals to even have a chance, that's what I would do. Knowing Bento, he's going to do the same ****. God damn, this is the type of game we need Quaresma for.

So how about Klinsmann call up his friends over at Germany, along with some of the players on the US roster........take em out for drinks and be nice and buy the Germans some strippers or you know.....tell them they don't need to go hard this next match.....they don't need to risk injury.....they can just settle on a 0-0 draw and both advance into the next round regardless of what happens in the Portugal vs Ghana game......and then everyone is happy......:D8):smokin

Coupé It Coupé It I agree with everything you said. Portugal has no choice Ronaldo is going to play the 9 spot. Carvalho was impressive he did a great job winning tackles, balls etc. looked very composed out there. It sucks how much the injuries impacted this team this tournament but Paulo Bento can blame himself for that and his squad selection. I wish RQ7 was there he would be very useful now. Nani yes he scored but he aggravates me with his terrible passes and he holds the ball way too long - I find myself yelling at him constantly to mAke the pass quicker. Anyhow, maybe we will see a miracle portugal blows out Ghana and th USA blows out Germany - meh wishful thinking

Back
Top Bottom