The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Yo get that rat faced clown Suarez out of the tournament...if they could carry his punishment over to the EPL It'd be even better. Wtf is wrong with him? Grade a scumbag wish Chellini cold clocked him in the jaw. Wish they'd ban him for 25 matches

Italy+v+Uruguay+Group+2014+FIFA+World+Cup+ocBbiotg_aVx.jpg

Italy+v+Uruguay+Group+2014+FIFA+World+Cup+lRbw33Tofh3x.jpg

View media item 1043521

Yo get that rat faced clown Suarez out of the tournament...if they could carry his punishment over to the EPL It'd be even better. Wtf is wrong with him? Grade a scumbag wish Chellini cold clocked him in the jaw. Wish they'd ban him for 25 matches

And then he would set the record for the golden boot within the least matches played...

And then he would set the record for the golden boot within the least matches played...

Couldn't care less how many goals he scores..you can't keep doing **** like that, there's something wrong with him...he needs to be banned for a LONG time. Totally ridiculous, not to mention he should've been tossed before they scored the GW one minute later

Maybe it's the pressure of his front teeth that are so prominent. He has to bite on something to soothe that pressure...

Couldn't care less how many goals he scores..you can't keep doing **** like that, there's something wrong with him...he needs to be banned for a LONG time. Totally ridiculous, not to mention he should've been tossed before they scored the GW one minute later

Relax. I actually agree with your viewpoint. There's absolutely no reason on earth that a player should be biting another. Will FIFA do anything? Only time will tell...

With the Ticos winning the group, that means Saturday's matches are now very likely to be Brazil/Chile and Colombia/Uruguay...

South America may not survive until Sunday.

What we gonna do with sanchez neymar and suarez? I understand everyone wants to play for the greatest team ever created in the history of the universe times a billion LOL but come on where are the defensive players and goalkeepers that dreamed of playing for Barca...we need some of those. I also want a really tall striker ala Miroslav Klose who can header a ball in when teams bunker down. I dont need suarez biting any of the 9 players defending in the box.

ummm sorry but Barca has to be the best to ever in its own league to be called the greatest team lol

In a just world, Suarez would miss several games in the tournament. Given this is his third offense overall, it should be pretty severe.

Chiellini is Wolverine, apparently? I love how Suarez goes down actually holding his mouth when he was biting down.

He's def bipolar or something isn't right upstairs. Doesn't mean he's a bad person but he needs some physiological help.

I never bought into the "European teams won't win in South America" hype, especially in this day and age, but wow. They very well could be true

What does bitting a player really do for you?? it doesnt give any advantage whats so ever :lol:

I guess it throws people off their game. My dad who played defense told me he used to get his shirt pulled, get pinched and scratched by strikers during corners all the time...just to gain that little extra edge. Ofcourse my dad was playing in amateur leagues...this is the World Cup. Suarez smh

Last edited:
I thought Germany would be the one Euro team that would greatly falter & Spain would do ok given the run they made in the CONFED cup... Boy was I wrong...

Back
Top Bottom