The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Fifth incident of controversy in Luis Suarez's "young" career. Evra racism, bite incident at Ajax, biting Ivanovic, unsporting handball vs. Ghana, and chomping Chiellini.

Mondragon was on the bench during the '94 World Cup!?

type of sorcery is that

Awesome move by Pekerman

played an actual organized game of soccer today for the first time in my life with a bunch of dudes from work today at lunch. had a ******* awesome time. definitely will be playing some more. being my first time, i hung back and played a CB type of role. tried to mostly get rid of the ball within two touches since i have zero ball handling skills. did pretty well defending. cleared out a few crosses using my head and felt like a boss :lol:

Last edited:
played an actual organized game of soccer today for the first time in my life with a bunch of dudes from work today at lunch. had a ******* awesome time. definitely will be playing some more. being my first time, i hung back and played a CB type of role. tried to mostly get rid of the ball within two touches since i have zero ball handling skills. did pretty well defending. cleared out a few crosses using my head and felt like a boss :lol:
Good stuff, DSA. Soccer provides some of the best cardio outside of swimming.

I played basketball all my life, picked up soccer for a year when I was 20, both of my hips got worn down and tore needing surgery, when I finally got into decent shape my Achilles' tendon tore. **** soccer :lol:

I retired from playing it recreationally, but actually just got home from bbqing and playing some footie with my nephews though.

And btw getting into a dribbling zone where you can go by anyone > a basketball shooting zone. The few times in my life where it felt like I had magical Brazilian feet were :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom