The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Portugal wins 3-0 tomorrow and the US loses 3-0 and then comes the hammer - uh oh - it's a long shot and it won't happen, but it would be an interesting storyline for Jurgen to come back to the USA with

Portugal wins 3-0 tomorrow and the US loses 3-0 and then comes the hammer - uh oh - it's a long shot and it won't happen, but it would be an interesting storyline for Jurgen to come back to the USA with
I'm seeing a Ronnie brace despite not performing at full-health. The detractors from the USA match will fuel CR7's fire.

"Your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable."

You guys are giving Portugal a lot of credit. Ghana went toe to toe with a pretty strong German team. The Black Stars kinda took Germany by surprise by pushing forward non stop. They were constantly pressuring the attacking & middle thirds with their speed & physicality. You really think Portugal can withstand that?

You guys are giving Portugal a lot of credit. Ghana went toe to toe with a pretty strong German team. The Black Stars kinda took Germany by surprise by pushing forward non stop. They were constantly pressuring the attacking & middle thirds with their speed & physicality. You really think Portugal can withstand that?
Bento will likely sit back and absorb pressure then quickly hit Ghana on the counter. Alves may be a factor on set-pieces.

I hope Portugal crushes Ghana
laugh.gif

With a hattrick from Ronnie
pimp.gif

I like the puma boots :wow:

I really hope Lvg is interested in griezmann , would love to see him at united

Very impressed with this Ecuador team...

Valencia had some vert on that header... :x

Dominguez putting in work against Les Bleus :smokin

Last edited:
I think France has the majority of players I enjoy watching. Benzema, Pogba, Giroud, Griezmann, Matuidi....

Valencia with the cleat rake

Giroud, Sagna, and Koscielny all on :pimp:

This French team is much easier to like without Nasri and Ribery in the mix.

Last edited:
True how can I forget Varane, Sakho and Mangala. Especially Sakho. I sold off John Terry and bought Sakho to takeover his spot back in FIFA 13. Bruh was a bully :pimp:

Giroud, Sagna, and Koscielny all on :pimp:

This French team is much easier to like without Nasri and Ribery in the mix.
If these results hold, France has to be pleased with drawing Nigeria. No easy routes in the WC but certainly favorable.

Back
Top Bottom