The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

WTH, I just missed 2 goals... 
mean.gif

Enyeama is just ball watching. Both times his eyes was fixated on the ball and both times he barely move toward the direction of the ball :smh:

Last edited:
Whenever Messi has the ball, I keep hearing Ye's new track God Level playing in my head...

Neymar will wear a new colorway of the Hypervenoms during the knockout stage. NTer @tyonenine says they will release June 26th. @Jada2001Retro says they will be limited but not super limited. He made the comparison of these Hypervenoms being like the Galaxy CR7 Mercurials in terms of somewhat limited availability.

I read your entire post.

I simply pointed that out cause people have (I've seen all over reddit and other forums as well) been saying he should just get a WC ban.

It was a reminder of how few games he probably still has in this WC.

Gotcha'! Yeah I definitely agree a WC ban would simply be too short of a punishment for his third cannibal offense. FIFA needs to do something severe but not a lifetime ban.

I read your entire post.

I simply pointed that out cause people have (I've seen all over reddit and other forums as well) been saying he should just get a WC ban.

It was a reminder of how few games he probably still has in this WC.

Gotcha'! Yeah I definitely agree a WC ban would simply be too short of a punishment for his third cannibal offense. FIFA needs to do something severe but not a lifetime ban.

Yeah I mean lifetime is ridiculous.

But severe, is a necessity.

After all..let's not forget this dark moment in history....which did not lead to a permanent ban in football...

To me that is just as bad as a bite. Ludicrous reaction from King Eric.

SIGNING: Zenit and Benfica have agreed to a deal for Ezequiel Garay to move to Zenit for €6million (Abola.pt)

Well...sort of. It's a bit of a complicated deal..

6million is the value is related to Benfica's 40% of the deal (50% to Real Madrid and 10% to Benfica Star Fund). The total value is 15M€.

View media item 1045208
Yo what a signing! Finally Beiersdorfer and Miller get together the cash and sign a top defender. Good signs for things to come.

Last edited:
This one pink one blue boot thing that Puma is doing bothers me, I know its trivial but I can't stand it.

It's actually brilliant marketing from an underdog player.

Basically, Puma purposely released these kicks in this color way exclusively for a handful of world cup players before they are relased to the public. If you haven't noticed, there have been ZERO puma ads during the world cup. Puma's team know's it is a waste of their time and money to put out a great Puma ad only to have the commercials before and after to be 4 minute commercial-stories from Nike and Adidas.

Clearly, Nike and Adidas are dominating the WC in terms of commercials and branding on the pitch, but the fact that we are here noticing and talking about those multicolored Puma's shows that they are getting a share of the pie with a significantly lesser budget is impressive. They also said they would be pushing the commercial content out as soon as the WC ended and commercial slots were not outrageously expensive. Puma Tricks :pimp:

Link:

hopefully Ronnie shines :pimp:

but not TOO much :lol:

Ronaldo should just sit.

Hope Portugal draws or wins 1-0 at most to leave with SOME dignity.

Puma gear is @#$@$@ ugly. The only nice kit I've seen for them in World Cups is the 2010 Italy home shirt.

Last edited:
One of Suarez's sponsors....

888poker @888poker · 9h
Following recent allegations made against Luis Suárez, we are reviewing our relationship with him. We will not tolerate unsporting behavior.

Last edited:
Eder is far more threatening than Postiga or Almeida. But he's already 26 and you see flashes of pace and a willingness to shoot testing opposing keepers. He does tend to get dispossessed and his touch leaves much to be desired.

I'd like to see William influence the match more than he did against USA. Non-existent.

Back
Top Bottom