The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

C'mon eiddy, comparing Ander to those players is like comparing a bottle of Pernod Ricard Perrier Jouet to sparkling cider... :rolleyes

C'mon eiddy, comparing Ander to those players is like comparing a bottle of Pernod Ricard Perrier Jouet to sparkling cider... :rolleyes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: fully agreed. But I wanted to show them for anyone who's not that well versed in his abilities...

If Portugal do the impossible and make it thru.

I'll either buy Psk's son a Porto Jersey or I'll go pick Champ up in Jersey, hang out in Newark and buy a bunch of cocaine to wash down with scotch.

Can't decide...

Dude don't mix cocaine with alcohol.

Completely messes up both experiences 
laugh.gif

@psk2310  how do you feel about that first half and what the 2nd half will look like??

If we have even one slight hiccup......... 
mean.gif

If we keep up whatever it is we we are doing now, we are playing with fire. Germany will unlock us eventually....

@CoupeIt88  if they win I will join you in Newark on a mission of debauchery, I'll even by the Brazilian hookers. Can start with dinner at Ibeira and move on from there....still looking unlikely here lol....Portugal could easily be up 2 or 3 zero right now

is it just me or do they always play the US anthem a tad bit faster? be it I only know a few other anthems and don't know if all anthems are played at faster tempos

@psk2310
 how do you feel about that first half and what the 2nd half will look like??

If we have even one slight hiccup......... :smh:

If we keep up whatever it is we we are doing now, we are playing with fire. Germany will unlock us eventually....

After a shaky first 10 mins for the US, we started to play better. Once Omar settled it, he's playing ok so far too. Need to continue playing well & be aggressive in trying to score...

I think people are starting to give ronnie benefit of the doubt. This portugal team is so awful

Their only goals have been a breakdown by cameron, own goal and insane cross by CR7 LOL.

Last edited:
yoooo

i switched to the ghana vs portugal game and the first thing I catch is the portuguese player pulling on the Ghanas player shorts.

Caught a glimpse of dudes package :lol:

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom