The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Wow, Defour with a red card... Belgium down to 10... :x

Are Uruguayan really calling for an Adidas boycott because of the cannibal? :smh:

Last edited:
How about the guy who quoted your exact post right below you.
Telling yourself a healthy Ronaldo would have seen hit his marks and pushed Portugal through to the next round is flat out assumptive. (ie. If Rambo wasn't injured for most of the season, the Gunners would have really pushed for the title). Empty statement.
But you don't believe he would have netted more than he did today if he was fully fit? I never said that Portugal would have won the WC if they made it to the 16.

I'm working from home so I couldn't pay attention like I really wanted too but Belgium looked a little ragged, while Korea mounted some attack...

:lol: Kinda ironic the Suarez pic from Adidas' battle pack promos looks like he's ready to bite...

View media item 1047949

Last edited:
@MariaSharapova

I missed the goal but I didn't miss this...I have to marry all 4? #WorldCup2014 

BrFipB-IgAAlYnV.jpg:large

Fellani's first touch is just awful :smh:

He looks so poor out there, I'm praying LVG doesnt' want to pair him with Herrera in the middle of the park...

Back
Top Bottom