The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Luke IG 

10475079_1508326242731939_1953793935_n.jpg

Last edited:
Rumor is Barca are looking at Southampton 's centre back Dejan Lovren... Not sure if he'll fit the Blaugrana system though... Liverpool are also said to be interested in him.

Ann Coulter in all her glory:

"If more "Americans" are watching soccer today, it's only because of the demographic switch effected by Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration law. I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer. One can only hope that, in addition to learning English, these new Americans will drop their soccer fetish with time. " :smh:

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-25.html

Sidenote, my bracket has gone to $hi* but I've still got Les Blues to run the table :pimp:

Ann Coulter in all her glory:

"If more "Americans" are watching soccer today, it's only because of the demographic switch effected by Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration law. I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer. One can only hope that, in addition to learning English, these new Americans will drop their soccer fetish with time. " :smh:

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-25.html

Sidenote, my bracket has gone to $hi* but I've still got Les Blues to run the table :pimp:

LOL she's trolling.
Olbermann is an idiot too.

I dont expect ratings to stay up because only the true soccer fans watch club soccer just like only real baseball fans watch baseball in May and June and only real Football fans watch the draft and preseason games. This is soccers Super Bowl. Just like a Super Bowl you have a ton of non sports fans watching

Why even allow ignorance and bigotry into this thread, now I actually know this *****'s name smh

Wait Man United payed 40 million euros for a LB? :lol: I know nothing about Luke Shaw but this seems weird to me.

I thought Mancini was managing Gala?

is Alexis staying at barca or is he gonna trasnfer to man U ?

:nerd:

Talk of Alexis.....talk of Vidal (for Nani plus cash)...

It's already been stated by numerous ITK (questionable but hey, they've updated everyone on the Shaw and Herrara situation...) that United are in for another central mid. So I doubt Alexis is coming....

Talk of Alexis.....talk of Vidal (for Nani plus cash)...

It's already been stated by numerous ITK (questionable but hey, they've updated everyone on the Shaw and Herrara situation...) that United are in for another central mid. So I doubt Alexis is coming....

I feel it.

I remember reading some rumours with a possible move of Alexis to ManU, but nothing after.

Now I'm reading a money + Alexis possible offer from Barça for Suarez.

For some reason Suarez just doesn't seem the Barça type of player to me.

I like to think Barça has more class than Suarez does.

I see Suarez at RM more than at Barça

*shurgs*

Back
Top Bottom