The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Brazil+Training+Session+2014+FIFA+World+Cup+jk2qfrlP9U9x.jpg

Brazil+Training+Session+szQnOQQyZjHx.jpg

Brazil+Training+Session+2014+FIFA+World+Cup+6Xb-Uv-y32Jx.jpg

Brazil+Training+Session+iiZre3WNHUwx.jpg

Hopefully this is the only Gold he sees this summer LOL

I dont like the neon with Gold
Would have been nicer gold/black or gold/blue. Gold with neon...yuck

I agree a healthy Ronaldo might have changed a lot. Pepe's moronic play against Germany cost them he has himself to blame. Go figure you can bite someone and not get a red but a tap of the headbutt gets the red. It's a lot of "ifs" but Portugal will be back. William Carvalho should have played against Germany also the kid is for real and a bright spot for the future. Anyone I will be cheering for the USA as well. I will be sporting this jersey that Concepts did here in Boston looks just like the old school USA jersey from the 94 Cup.

View media item 1048084

ESPN announced the commentator assignments for the round of 16 stage.

Saturday, June 28
Round of 16 — Brazil vs Chile, Noon ET, ABC and Watch ABC; Ian Darke & Steve McManaman
Round of 16 — Colombia vs Uruguay, 4pm ET, ABC and Watch ABC; Jon Champion & Stewart Robson

Sunday, June 29
Round of 16 — Brazil vs Mexico, Noon ET, ESPN and WatchESPN; Fernando Palomo & Alejandro Moreno
Round of 16 — Costa Rica vs Greece, 4pm ET, ESPN and WatchESPN; Daniel Mann & Kasey Keller

Monday, June 30
Round of 16 — France vs Nigeria, Noon ET, ESPN and WatchESPN; Derek Rae & Efan Ekoku
Round of 16 — Germany vs Algeria, 4pm ET, ESPN and WatchESPN; Jon Champion & Stewart Robson

Tuesday, July 1
Round of 16 — Argentina vs Switzerland, Noon ET, ESPN and WatchESPN; Adrian Healey & Alejandro Moreno
Round of 16 — USA vs Belgium, ESPN and WatchESPN; Ian Darke & Taylor Twellman

ESPN announced the commentator assignments for the round of 16 stage.

Saturday, June 28
Round of 16 — Brazil vs Chile, Noon ET, ABC and Watch ABC; Ian Darke & Steve McManaman
Round of 16 — Colombia vs Uruguay, 4pm ET, ABC and Watch ABC; Jon Champion & Stewart Robson

Sunday, June 29
Round of 16 — Brazil vs Mexico, Noon ET, ESPN and WatchESPN; Fernando Palomo & Alejandro Moreno
Round of 16 — Costa Rica vs Greece, 4pm ET, ESPN and WatchESPN; Daniel Mann & Kasey Keller

Monday, June 30
Round of 16 — France vs Nigeria, Noon ET, ESPN and WatchESPN; Derek Rae & Efan Ekoku
Round of 16 — Germany vs Algeria, 4pm ET, ESPN and WatchESPN; Jon Champion & Stewart Robson

Tuesday, July 1
Round of 16 — Argentina vs Switzerland, Noon ET, ESPN and WatchESPN; Adrian Healey & Alejandro Moreno
Round of 16 — USA vs Belgium, ESPN and WatchESPN; Ian Darke & Taylor Twellman

Well what do you know, Taylor "Twinkle Toes" Twellman is doing the USA game. Hopefully we can all hear him scream like a little girl when the US scores a goal again :lol:

Uruguay? Well, technically he got ya'll that far.
Liverpool? He'll still come through with that golden boot end of season.
Thats true, but I'd like to start the campaign off with a full and healthy roster. Hopefully we land Shaqiri to bolster our midfield

@MariaSharapova
 I missed the goal but I didn't miss this...I have to marry all 4? #WorldCup2014 

BrFipB-IgAAlYnV.jpg:large
:rofl:
Can't believe Sasha Vujacic is diving in those yambs :smh:
I really wish I was a 6+ foot un-athletic, no skill, spot up shooter who gets buckets because the other team is triple teaming Kobe. :smh:

Ohh and being almost dead last in our ESPN bracket :x
Thanks a lot England, Spain, Italy and Bosnia :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Shaw to be announced today and the Vidal rumors seem to be starting again..

I'm tied for 18th :nerd:

I got a Germany v USA final:tongue:
:lol: I saw that. Gutsy prediction fam! I barely saw anyone choose any team outside of Brazil, Argentina and Germany. The person on top of our group chose Spain as the winner. That means my bracket might still be alive :pimp:

Luke Shaw £34.
Eden Hazard was £32

Folks still struggling to deal with inflation in this thread I see...

Same thing was said about Bale....same was said about Ronaldo....same was said about Ferdinand when he signed to United.

The money in football is growing every single day...

Just pointing out what money gets you now a days. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Plus forgot to mention he's English.

If Shaw were from Europe or anywhere else he would have been there for 18m or less. But that English tax is serious, not much one can do about it.

So there's no real point in comparing Shaw and Hazard's price tag directly when it comes to the prem.

Back
Top Bottom