The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

What up fella's

I'm new to NYC, and I was wondering if there are any cool places to watch the Mexico Honduras game? More specifically any bars that are more geared towards cheering on El Tri near midtown Manhattan.

For those who missed it. Game winning goals but I just found out he passed Eusebio on the Portugal goal list, so thats big for him. 5 more goals and Ronaldo is number one on that list. Big night.

omg can't believe I missed the Portugal game. Glad CR7 went HAM though. Would been nice to stream it
laugh.gif

For those who missed it. Game winning goals but I just found out he passed Eusebio on the Portugal goal list, so thats big for him. 5 more goals and Ronaldo is number one on that list. Big night.
Repped! good look on that. I was trying to see the highlights

I really hope CR7 wins scores the most goals in La Liga even though messi has like 5 goals or something right now

I will say Jordi Alba has ridiculous conditioning and stamina. He's still running up and down the left touch line in extra time.

Back
Top Bottom