The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

So what does the Man U starting XI look like now when they play their next game?

We have a couple of injuries so it will most likely be:

GK - De Gea

RB - Smalling
CB - Rio
CB - Vidic
LB - Evra

RW - Valencia
CM - Carrick
CM - Cleverley
CM - Giggs

LF - Welbeck
ST - Van Persie

I don't think Fellaini will start right away, Bare in mind though it is against Crystal Palace so Moyes may rest one or two players

So what does the Man U starting XI look like now when they play their next game?

We have a couple of injuries so it will most likely be:

GK - De Gea

RB - Smalling
CB - Rio
CB - Vidic
LB - Evra

RW - Valencia
CM - Carrick
CM - Cleverley
CM - Giggs

LF - Welbeck
ST - Van Persie

I don't think Fellaini will start right away, Bare in mind though it is against Crystal Palace so Moyes may rest one or two players

I think he'll start Fellaini. He have a home match with Palace, and the fans will shred him apart if we don't get a VERY VERY convincing win. Plus, he will want Fellaini to get comfortable before playing Citeh the following week. I hope Screech guarantees Cleverley a bench place for the rest of the season until he's sold. :smh:

watching univisiondepor. and this guy talking bout chaco is better than Deuce...no mamen lmao

im so tired of this kagawa stuff these journalists are $*#( boys

not me.. the press needs to keep harassing Moyes as to why the kid's not getting a fair chance on the pitch. ESPECIALLY when we have lacked any sort of creativity..

Fellaini and Kagawa need to start for me..

The Samurai Blues beat Ghana last night in a friendly 3-1 with goals by Kagawa & Endo. Honda scored a goal to in the 72nd minute but he missed one in the first half... Shame because that was a beautiful pass from Kakitani... But it happens.

Last edited:
never knew people were getting high off nitrous oxide ...
roll.gif

Wow, the summer transfer window was really bad for Man U... Son is a forward/winger that has played well in Bundesliga. Can score goals easily & can use both feet very well (dribbling & scoring).

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...er-united-join-bayer-leverkusen-agent?cc=5901

Son 'turned down Manchester United'
September 10, 2013
By Stephan Uersfeld, Germany Correspondent

Heung-Min Son turned down Manchester United to join Bayer Leverkusen this summer, his agent has told Bild.

South Korea international Son made a €10 million switch from Hamburg to Champions League participants Bayer Leverkusen in June, despite having apparently attracted interest from English clubs including Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea and Manchester City.

The 21-year-old’s agent, Thies Bliemeister, has now revealed that talks took place over a move to Old Trafford, with Bild reporting that Sir Alex Ferguson’s brother Martin -- who worked as the club’s chief European scout -- had been to watch Son on several occasions.

“Manchester United were also interested in him,” Bliemeister said. “We also held talks. Manchester also contacted HSV. The interest was a great honour for Son, but Leverkusen just made the best impression. And, as a transitional step, Bayer is ideal for his career.”

United, who face Leverkusen in the Champions League on Tuesday next week, endured a difficult summer in the transfer market, missing out on players including Cesc Fabregas, Thiago Alcantara, Daniele De Rossi, Sami Khedira and Ander Herrera.

never knew people were getting high off nitrous oxide ...:rofl:

It's crazy, When you go to Greece and parts of Spain (the party places) you get people doing it in clubs and everything as it is still technically legal :smh:

Im heading to Turkey on Thursday, I'll report back if it is rife there aswell :lol:

Last edited:
Wow, the summer transfer window was really bad for Man U... Son is a forward/winger that has played well in Bundesliga. Can score goals easily & can use both feet very well (dribbling & scoring).

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...er-united-join-bayer-leverkusen-agent?cc=5901

Son 'turned down Manchester United'
September 10, 2013
By Stephan Uersfeld, Germany Correspondent

Heung-Min Son turned down Manchester United to join Bayer Leverkusen this summer, his agent has told Bild.

South Korea international Son made a €10 million switch from Hamburg to Champions League participants Bayer Leverkusen in June, despite having apparently attracted interest from English clubs including Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea and Manchester City.

The 21-year-old’s agent, Thies Bliemeister, has now revealed that talks took place over a move to Old Trafford, with Bild reporting that Sir Alex Ferguson’s brother Martin -- who worked as the club’s chief European scout -- had been to watch Son on several occasions.

“Manchester United were also interested in him,” Bliemeister said. “We also held talks. Manchester also contacted HSV. The interest was a great honour for Son, but Leverkusen just made the best impression. And, as a transitional step, Bayer is ideal for his career.”

United, who face Leverkusen in the Champions League on Tuesday next week, endured a difficult summer in the transfer market, missing out on players including Cesc Fabregas, Thiago Alcantara, Daniele De Rossi, Sami Khedira and Ander Herrera.

I doubt David Moyes or Ed Woodward even know he exists.

You guys think Chile is gonna qualify? I stopped watching vs Venezuela yesterday at half time. Up 2-0

Back
Top Bottom