The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

^ Need to get hooked up with the wall of TVs then man... :lol:

I thought he was starting but I see Pepe is in there...

Haven't been able to pay attention 'cause I'm at work.

How are the 3 Lions doing?

^ Need to get hooked up with the wall of TVs then man... :lol:

I thought he was starting but I see Pepe is in there...

Haven't been able to pay attention 'cause I'm at work.

How are the 3 Lions doing?

Tough to life like this. I've already decided that one day the 4 screen setup will be implemented.

England look like typical England. '66 was a good year, but that's about it.

Colombia looked like they were dominating the match then Cavani came in with the header and scored. The seal came with antolini's goal 3 minutes after. I thought Colombia were about to score so many times, but they couldn't go through Uruguays D. Good game for Uruguay.

Nani is on a mission to get benched or to not make the next world cup. This dude is infuriating, he was suppose to be so much better by now.

Mexico is garbage. Im embarrassed of the constant ineptness this National team has shown. On the inside collar of our jersey it says, "Somos Guereros", we are warriors. Their play has shown the opposite. Terrible soccer display. New Zealand is gonna whoop our ***.

Diego Reyes , I'm not impressed. Mexico :x

Forget firing the managers, fire everyone. Fire the players. :lol:

Last edited:
Only caught the tail end but El Tri are finished :rofl: they'll probably have to go thru the Kiwis in a home and home which is embarrassing enough. Dos a cero :smokin that team has absolutely NO heart whatsoever. At least the old teams would put up fight with Marquez and Blanco etc. these dudes are so weak :rofl:

Missed the Mexico game cause of class, Smh. Can they still qualify for the WC?

YES, most likely through a playoff. But if I'm not mistaken Honduras with a win goes to 13 points with two games left mexico could still make it to third place.

Im just scared of what Panama is gonna do now that we both have 8 points

Jamaica we still have a fighting chance

if Mex and Pan tie their next game @ Azteca, then lose their following games respectively and we beat USA at Kansas City and beat Honduras in Kingston

then 4th place is ours :smile:

Jamaica we still have a fighting chance

if Mex and Pan tie their next game @ Azteca, then lose their following games respectively and we beat USA at Kansas City and beat Honduras in Kingston

then 4th place is ours :smile:

USA you could beat considering their in. Honduras, that's as good as a lose for you guys. Points 6

Im predicting Mexico to tie against Panama and beat Costa Rica.

Mex-12 points
Pan- 12 points
Hon- 15 points, but say they lose one and tie their next one that 12 points.

It will all be decided by goals scored for correct?

Nani is on a mission to get benched or to not make the next world cup. This dude is infuriating, he was suppose to be so much better by now.

How did our team look? Was at a bar watching the USA game instead since portugal v brazil was only available to stream. Did bento play some of the youngsters? Knowing his stubborn *** he probably didn't.

and I get to see Balotelli tell off a whole country in the world spotlight next summer
laugh.gif

Italy through
pimp.gif

I just got back from Portugal vs Brazil. Ended up 3-1 Brazil. They outplayed Portugal throughout the whole game. I'll post pics and stuff tomorrow

BTW ... Portuguese women >> Brazilian..MAYBE :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom