The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Subs >

Drop the link to the new thread here whenever it's up, otherwise I'll only fig out there's a new thread when I'm here alone, having conversations with myself

Last edited:
My co-worker just IM'd me saying Twitter is apparently blowing about about Progba joining Arsenal?

Can any of you young heads who use Twitter confirm the chatter? :nerd:

That would be one hell of a get...

won't believe it til I see it. I feel like the asking price would be too high for Arsene.

i know nobody cares but i thought i would still share that Portugal's U19 team has advanced to the final of the european championship against ze germans on thursday.  Hero of the game was Tiago Sa, substitute that came in in extra time and saved the last penalty kick against Serbia.  Maybe these kids can show Ronaldo and co. what to do against a german team.

speaking of ronaldo, he's back in training without any wraps or brace on his knee and thigh.  hopefully he doesnt rush himsefl until he's 100% fit.

Btqd97AIYAA6Cml.jpg

twitter is definitely running wild with the rumors. but yeah. until it's confirmed...i'm not getting excited

Every time I'm on NT, I click on my name on the top right hand corner, and check threads under "Your Recent Activity" (threads I've subscribed to by posting in the past). I rarely check General anymore, and I don't mess with any of the other sports threads besides this one.

:rofl: you mean I've been doin it wrong for the past 5 years?

|I

That's what I do too. I barely have any idea what kind of other threads are floating around.

You might be the only person I know on NT that uses subscriptions 
laugh.gif
Subscriptions are where it's at. NT moves so slow now and aside from a handful of official threads there are hardly any stand alone threads worth popping into. Just look at the first page of ST, a few years ago you would never see a thread which was last responded to 48 hours ago on the very first page. 
laugh.gif

If Pogba came to Arsenal 
eek.gif

that pogba rumor is ********.

I'm ****posting right now on a established ****posting forum and nobody is even talking about it on the official arsenal thread at that. lolz

My co-worker just IM'd me saying Twitter is apparently blowing about about Progba joining Arsenal?

Can any of you young heads who use Twitter confirm the chatter?
nerd.gif

Apparently when the Balotelli to Arsenal rumors resurfaced again in the last couple of days it was because Arsene did indeed recently meet with Balotelli's agent.

Pogba and Balotelli share the same agent + Pogba has/had been vacationing in London.

All according to twitter. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
A Spanish court will push ahead with prosecuting the Barcelona forward Lionel Messi for alleged tax evasion despite a recommendation from the public prosecutor the charges be dismissed.

The prosecutor argued in June that Messi’s father Jorge was responsible for the family’s finances and not the four-times World Player of the Year.

However, the court in Barcelona has decided that Lionel Messi could have known about and approved the creation of a web of shell companies that were allegedly used to evade taxes due on income from image rights. The judge in the case ruled that the case against both Messis should continue.

Can any of you young heads who use Twitter confirm the chatter? :nerd:

Apparently when the Balotelli to Arsenal rumors resurfaced again in the last couple of days it was because Arsene did indeed recently meet with Balotelli's agent.

Pogba and Balotelli share the same agent + Pogba has/had been vacationing in London.

All according to twitter. :nerd:  

Pogba would cost a pretty penny, and whatever number Arsenal put forth, PSG will come along and add a cool 10m to the price an an extra 30k in wages.

A Spanish court will push ahead with prosecuting the Barcelona forward Lionel Messi for alleged tax evasion despite a recommendation from the public prosecutor the charges be dismissed.

The prosecutor argued in June that Messi’s father Jorge was responsible for the family’s finances and not the four-times World Player of the Year.

However, the court in Barcelona has decided that Lionel Messi could have known about and approved the creation of a web of shell companies that were allegedly used to evade taxes due on income from image rights. The judge in the case ruled that the case against both Messis should continue.

Judge must be a Real Madrid fan. Has to be.

Back
Top Bottom